need a new bong and a vape

• Thread starter Str8Dank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Str8Dank

Str8Dank

so my wife keeps breaking my pieces and well it's time for a new one. i dont want to list each thing she has broke but lets say at least 5 bowls or pipes in the last few months lol.

anyways i was thinking about getting a triple perc water piece with a ice catcher but i'm wondering if this is total overkill and just cool factor. also it seems like it would be a real pain to clean. i'm not looking to spend a ton of money maybe $200. anyone got any recommendations? i was thinking about this:

gpc-002_6.jpg

7mm glass but one comment from a owner who broke his says its 7mm by the ice cather and up but the bottom is more like 3mm. it's only $185.

also looking for a proven but inexpensive vape as well.these ebay 'sneak -a-vape' look really cool even if they dont seem to make a little smoke they look great for portability. has anyone tried one? from what i can tell on ebay the newer 2012 model has a stone in it that i believe is between the flame and the bud. the old one had a 'vape screen' which sounds like holding a lighter to a bowl so i dont know how that's suppose to vape at all.

new-portable-vape-header.jpg

i'm not a heavy smoker as it is so i cant justify putting a lot of money into a vape. also looked at the lunch box knock off's for around $50. any insight on either is greatly appreciated.

nebulius

nebulius

I have the digital Vape King (same box type you see everywhere). They are very simple and work well for at home use. I've had mine for 3 years and it still works great and I use it everyday.

That being said, I would probably upgrade if I had the money.

I have used the Iolite which is a portable vape uses butane. It's good for a portable, small discrete (looks like a walkie talkie).

Also tried the Vapir One, which uses battery power and is portable. I like it a lot however it's pretty big and not discrete, which is a disadvantage because it's portable. They have a newer one that looks better I haven't tried it.

And the Herbal Aire which is a nice all in one home unit. a much better quality and sleeker vape than the vape king.

I am a big fan of Vapes, uses less bud, get more cannabinoids than burning it, and it is smoother better for you and tastes better IMO. Hope this helps. update us on what u decide.

deep buddy

deep buddy

yeah if your not a heavy smoker that may be a lil over kill, and tree percs are the hardest to clean!

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
All this new and fancy stuff these days. Weve come a long way since the days of Zig Zag yellow wheat straw papers in the red pack for 9 cents and youd get 64 papers. Talking 1970..
Used to make bongs in high school ceramaics class. Told the teacher clayhead Dunning it was a lamp base. Mom found it and busted it all up.... LOL.......

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
Sounds like your wife doesnt want you smokin'....lol

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
All this new and fancy stuff these days. Weve come a long way since the days of Zig Zag yellow wheat straw papers in the red pack for 9 cents and youd get 64 papers. Talking 1970..
Used to make bongs in high school ceramaics class. Told the teacher clayhead Dunning it was a lamp base. Mom found it and busted it all up.... LOL.......

I did the same stuff in the 80. Took plastic/metals/woodshop and learned to make smoking devices with each material. My mom found plenty of my shit back in the day. It was all someone elses of course. ;)

outwest

vaporedout

vaporedout

my favorite vaporizer.. it has a little fan that blows air through the whip (piece you smoke out of) this one makes it easier to take hits from.

DSC09077

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I did the same stuff in the 80. Took plastic/metals/woodshop and learned to make smoking devices with each material. My mom found plenty of my shit back in the day. It was all someone elses of course. ;)

outwest
We found it in a ditch mom..... used to work for awhile..
One Friday afternoon we scored some beer and the 3 of us were walking down the street from the local liquor stroe where we had some guy buy up for us. Along came mom in the Oldsmobile. We had the beer in paper sacks and Eddy was carrying bags of ice. she asked us whats up, told her it was a science experement...Off she went

Str8Dank

Str8Dank

I have the digital Vape King (same box type you see everywhere). They are very simple and work well for at home use. I've had mine for 3 years and it still works great and I use it everyday.

That being said, I would probably upgrade if I had the money.

I have used the Iolite which is a portable vape uses butane. It's good for a portable, small discrete (looks like a walkie talkie).

Also tried the Vapir One, which uses battery power and is portable. I like it a lot however it's pretty big and not discrete, which is a disadvantage because it's portable. They have a newer one that looks better I haven't tried it.

And the Herbal Aire which is a nice all in one home unit. a much better quality and sleeker vape than the vape king.

I am a big fan of Vapes, uses less bud, get more cannabinoids than burning it, and it is smoother better for you and tastes better IMO. Hope this helps. update us on what u decide.

i'm not super concerned with portability i rarely smoke outside of home and if i am i will pull out the raw's. i'm going to look into the herbal aire thanks for the input!

Sounds like your wife doesnt want you smokin'....lol

HAHA actually my wife not only outsmokes me but she will outsmoke 99% of people i know so that's not the problem. i think the reason she breaks them is because 1 she is clumsy and 2 she damn near always has one within arms reach so she has better odds of breaking one then me who does not even smoke every day.

yeah if your not a heavy smoker that may be a lil over kill, and tree percs are the hardest to clean!

lol i know it may be a little much for my smoking but i'm a social smoker and when people come over i want to make sure when they try something i grew it comes from something equally impressive. i was thinking if i do get something fancy like this i will be getting a ash catcher to assist keeping it clean. also thinking my wife wont be allowed to touch it i will hold it up for her to use but she cant touch it lol. when i do smoke i do like to take big milky rips and my old jerome baker use to make me cough up a lung figured the perc's may keep it a little smoother.

man i use to make all kind of home made pieces. in fact as a kid my friends dad had a metal lathe and we use to wait until he went to work and build our own using stuff as crazy as metal handle's from face shaving razors as a base and turning everything else ourself lol.

my favorite vaporizer.. it has a little fan that blows air through the whip (piece you smoke out of) this one makes it easier to take hits from.

what about the temp gauge? wouldn't it be hard to find your preferred sweet spot with out a numerical guide? seems like i would under or over do it without more precision control over the heating element.

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
I got me a volcano digital and use a whip instead of the bag...355 temp seems best...Makes every thing TASTY...

vaporedout

vaporedout

what about the temp gauge? wouldn't it be hard to find your preferred sweet spot with out a numerical guide? seems like i would under or over do it without more precision control over the heating element.

sharpie..... check my pic again... never fails, and it will save you like 35 bucks (they make a digital just like mine). i had a digital reading one but had a hard time getting the temp/heat dialed in. and ive found that different weeds needed a lil adjustment from that initial line i made. wetter weeds will need a lil more heat, and dry ass nugs will use less heat. but for my personal, that line is perfect!! good luck.

nugatronica

nugatronica

I would get something the wife cant break maybe a bubbler something smaller and denser in glass potentially!

Top Bottom