Need a nutrient overhaul

• Thread starter BCrocker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BCrocker

BCrocker

Been using same schedule for some years now. It doens't seem to be producing the nicest looking stuff. Veg is pretty basic, GH 3 part GMB, ProCal, and Diamond Nectar (fulvic)

Soil, pro-mix hp

Flowering looks like this:

mL/gallon

MICRO GRO BLOOM Massive Pro-CAL Diamond Nectar
W1 4.2 2.2 7 0 5 10

W2 5 2.2 8.4 0 6 10

W3 5.6 2.2 9.8 0 7 10

W4 5.6 2.2 11.2 10 8 10

W5 5.6 1.8 12.6 11 9 0

W6 5 1.8 14 12.5 10 0

W7 4 0 16 13.5 10 0

Week 2-7 carbo powder 1g-1.5g per gallon
Week 5-7 KoolBloom Dry powder .75g - 1.1g per gallon

Week 8 is all pure water / flora kleen

PH = 6.2 - 6.3 throughout
This gets up to about 1650ppm , co2 is set at 1600 , then backed off in week 8
Feed, Feed, Flush

The numbers are from my excel spreadsheet that has the formulas written in for the amounts I used for 150 gallon res.

I am thinking I do not need the Pro-Cal through flowering, and maybe just the first 3 weeks?

This chart has mainly been used on 600watts with good results to great results.

Recently have used it on some trees under 1000s. (which didn't turn out so well, didn't harden up, low weight)

Would like to use the same 3 part for now, and maybe try some of the advanced line for bloom? Need some input here! Thanks!

Edit: chart looked ok when I made the thread, although it is off now, trying to fix it.

BCrocker

BCrocker

Hey thanks for the reply.

Something like that? Along with the 3 part? or switch to the 2 part?

L

LBZ Farmer

Exactly, give them a call or send them an email. Tell them you've used the 3 part for years and want to Try the General Organics. They will ship it to a hydro store for you for free or ship to your house for a small shipping and handling fee... Full Line of Quart bottles free.... It switched me and you know what? it is really good stuff. ha ha

woodsmaneh

woodsmaneh

I have found over the years that most people don't try giving a little more food during week 5, something like a PK booster and than give them some overdrive like product. A good way to tell if your plants are getting enough food is by tip burn, just the very tip is yellow with a brown point on it, less than 1/8 or an inch long. That's the sweet spot.

BCrocker

BCrocker

I have found over the years that most people don't try giving a little more food during week 5, something like a PK booster and than give them some overdrive like product. A good way to tell if your plants are getting enough food is by tip burn, just the very tip is yellow with a brown point on it, less than 1/8 or an inch long. That's the sweet spot.

I had a round a few months back that I pushed to 1700 ppm's , co2 @ 1650. PK, Ended up getting 1.5 LB / 600w bulb. Worked out awesome.

Do you just push them in week 5 only?

Top Bottom