Need a Rogues Gallery

• Thread starter budfarmer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

budfarmer

I recently had undercover police hiding in vehicles with blacked out windows show up and watch my house, what they thought they were going to see I have no fkg idea, people shooting up heroin in my front yard ? what a fkg joke. At any rate when confronted one of these creeps threw himself down onto the floor of the vehicle and covered his head, he was shitting himself he might be recognized. I realized afterwards I goofed, I should have used a long lense and got a picture of his face when he got out of his vehicle. This got me to thinking, why not have a Rogues gallery forum where you can post these assholes pictures and pictures of their vehicles ! These pieces of s#it are running around doing their best to destroy peoples lives over a little weed while the heroin and cocaine people seem to run wild, maybe the hard drug guys are to scary to fk with. These cowards are scared shitless to have anybody recognize them so lets put the heat on them, lets see what happens the next time they hang around the Hells Angels club house drinking beer.

ttystikk

ttystikk

hmmm... you don't have anything to hide, do you? As of 5 minutes ago, you'd best not! After all, even if they illegally enter your property, the US Supreme Court has actually ruled that the police can still use whatever evidence of criminal activity they find to arrest and prosecute you. Yep, 'fruit of the poison tree' is NO LONGER a valid defense! Did you know that?

And people wonder why I throw around the term 'Fascist' so freely when discussing our government...

Top Bottom