Need a Trimmer

• Thread starter reloader
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
reloader

reloader

So I'm finally getting tired of hand trimming. It takes way to long, I'm in the market for a trimmer. I don't want the bowel style. I am looking at standing electric trimmers. Just curious what trimmers you guys use & how they work for you.

mushface

mushface

I thought I needed a trimmer too until I got 1 and it can only be used on wet buds. imo wet trimmed is no where close to dry. Taste and smell comes on quicker and better dry trimmed + I don't have the patience for weeks of curing. I need my smoke;)

below frigid

below frigid

I have a trim reaper I would let go cheap. I have not used it in 2 years.

reloader

reloader

I thought I needed a trimmer too until I got 1 and it can only be used on wet buds. imo wet trimmed is no where close to dry. Taste and smell comes on quicker and better dry trimmed + I don't have the patience for weeks of curing. I need my smoke;)
\
Yea, that is a concern, because sometimes I trim my buds dry to. ( I actually believe their is more flavor doing it this way, but they definitely take longer to dry) .
Another big reason I want one, is to easily keep all my trim in one bag, with little mess, or having leaves scattered everywhere.

J

Jalisco Kid

Thats a lot of money to spend just so your trims in one spot. If you have more then 10 lbs I would spend the money on a centurion or its knock off. JK

frebo

frebo

This is what we do too. Thn all scraps go into bubble bags :D
We do that also. We have a Chinese copy(about $400) of the Trimpro that works great on wet fan leaves, then after drying we use that bowl shaped manual Spinpro. I still hand trim some of the nicer bud and pass on the Spinpro. Like I have said before trimming is over-rated. I have no problem doing final trim at the time of use. Adding trimming just increases the price AND THE CRIME. Most years I am still trimming in April and not enjoying it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom