Need additional lighting for dead spots

• Thread starter dezahp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dezahp

dezahp

I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for affordable smaller profile lights to add to my setup? I have 4x HLG 600 Rspec in a 11x12 room so it is really stretching the coverage and not getting very good lighting in between the lights and on the edges.

I was thinking of maybe something like bar lights that can run in between the HLGs. Any suggestions and light recommendations would be appreciated.

Scrogger2190

Scrogger2190

You could either add lights in between, or of the space isnt that big of a gap idle how expensive they are but you could always run light rails to increase your footprint

dezahp

dezahp

Yea I was thinking of something along the lines of light bar/rail. I don't know of any good ones so was hoping for recommendations that people have used before

TheBadChoice

TheBadChoice

I’ve seen single COB LED structures that can be run in a series, Smalls watts think 10W a peice but 4 of them angled right can boost lux easily.

Growembig420

Growembig420

Hi , way new here and looking to get some info on a specific light build, but to your question, there are some sites that sell individual strips already attached to heat sinks if you choose, I have seen folks running single strips spread out in dark spots, all wired to the same drivers, not sure if I’m allowed to post links or steer you in the direction of certain sellers, but if u need links just ask

BlackRuss

BlackRuss

Iluminar Lighting does a single-bar style light, I think about 80 watts output, those could do you a solid job. The only other option I know that could help you are some t5's but their fluorescent and get a little hot running long times.

JSH1973

JSH1973

Supporter

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
I was wondering if you guys have any suggestions for affordable smaller profile lights to add to my setup? I have 4x HLG 600 Rspec in a 11x12 room so it is really stretching the coverage and not getting very good lighting in between the lights and on the edges.

I was thinking of maybe something like bar lights that can run in between the HLGs. Any suggestions and light recommendations would be appreciated.
Are you just talking about vegging? 4 ft T5's hung vertically 54w singles for side lighting $40 - $50..4ft led's strips $90 - $100 I use t'5s for vegging only. hps for flowering

jonnynobody

jonnynobody

3500k COB's are a good option for buttoning up a small light drop off section of your canopy. 100W/light. Cree COB. I got 2 for $187 with shipping. Bad little mammer jammers. I had to buy 2 of them to increase the output on the rear right of my canopy. I had a 660w qb in the rear left and a 450w qb in the rear right. Added the 2 COB's and juiced the output to 650w. Worked beautifully and the output is very impressive considering the low cost.

20210330 133452

20210424 194745

Top Bottom