Need advice entering 3rd week of my first grow

• Thread starter Pandacasteli
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

Hi guys/girls,
I'm entering my 3rd week of grow and one of my plants has developed some discoloration on some the leaves, any advice or maybe solutions would be greatly appreciated,
I'm new to growing, I have before but very basic and the end result was rather bad so looking for advice to bring my ability to grow
Camara quality not best

Need advice entering 3rd week of my first grow
Need advice entering 3rd week of my first grow 2
Need advice entering 3rd week of my first grow 3
Need advice entering 3rd week of my first grow 4
Need advice entering 3rd week of my first grow 5
Patriot

Patriot

they look fine....how far is the light from the plants? also led? using any feed in those pots? ph level ok?

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
They do look healthy, maybe a little slow.
Soil looks like it could of used some perlite or something for aeration.
And at 3 weeks they could probably use a light feeding.

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

they look fine....how far is the light from the plants? also led? using any feed in those pots? ph level ok?
I haven't yet used feeds always been led to believe for germinating and seedlings not to use nuts, any advice on good nutrients/feeds to use? I've got them under a 600w full spectrum light it's about 2ft about the plants ATM, and as for pH I'm waiting for my reader to be delivered

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

I don't have perlite but I use clean stones/pebels, would changing the pot set up make much difference ?

SkunkyDunk

SkunkyDunk

Supporter
I don't have perlite but I use clean stones/pebels, would changing the pot set up make much difference ?

Pots should work fine, uoull be transplanting up when they get bigger.
I personally like cloth pots.

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

Pots should work fine, uoull be transplanting up when they get bigger.
I personally like cloth pots.
Ok thanks, any other advice at this stage or just carry on the way I'm going at the moment? I've looked at coca part a and part b , any experience with these?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I haven't yet used feeds always been led to believe for germinating and seedlings not to use nuts, any advice on good nutrients/feeds to use? I've got them under a 600w full spectrum light it's about 2ft about the plants ATM, and as for pH I'm waiting for my reader to be delivered
when the two
when the cotyledons leaves start to yellow/die than it’s time for a VERY! small dose of nutrients and or minerals.

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

when the two

when the cotyledons leaves start to yellow/die than it’s time for a VERY! small dose of nutrients and or minerals.
Any recommendations for a light feed? I've looked at coca part a and b anyone have experience?

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Any recommendations for a light feed? I've looked at coca part a and b anyone have experience?
is it a veg nutrient? how much do they say to use per gallon?
it may have a week by week schedule. don’t follow that as yet.
i use bonticare i just gave my seedling her first feeding of 1 ml pro blend veg and 1 ml of liquid karma per gallon water and she loves it!
start very very small.
you don’t want nute burn at this stage.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
place the lights closer so they don't stretch so much ....
the next transplant it will get buried a bit, but with gelato it’s such a short bushy plant that i’m trying to get a good stretch this time before a topping, though now seeing it, i think it will become a mother plant, it has been growing perfectly, fast and healthy.. the best of the bunch.
thanks...

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

i use bonticare i just gave my seedling her first feeding of 1 ml pro blend veg and 1 ml of liquid karma per gallon water and she loves it!
start very very small.
I'll look into that one and yeah it's for vegatation I'm new to nutes last time I just used tomato feed

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

start very very small.
The gelato looks lovely thi, I think mine are indicas. So there usually more smal bushy ones am I right?

Pandacasteli

Pandacasteli

I've got about 2ft between my plants and lights is this to close. Or to far for this stage as I have two plants in week 3 and 2 plants about to enter week 2

Top Bottom