Need advice for one last push

• Thread starter Bullmark69
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bullmark69

Bullmark69

So I’m in week 11 with 3 autos....same strain super skunk. One is 2week younger but appears closer to the finish line.
One of the 2 older girls is noticeably behind and is just not progressing....I’m sure it actually is but it’s painfully slow.
Growing in Ocean Forest under LEDs and have given moderate doses of the Fox Farm trio. I’d like to get away from synthetic nutes and possibly finish these plants off with something natural.
My slow plant has shown some yellowing and spotting but not bad.....the other two are green top to bottom. It looks to me like the healthier two need another 2-3 weeks, with the slow girl taking longer. I am blasting them with the HLG 320xl on full intensity.
Can anyone suggest a tea or something organic that I can give them for their last few feedings?? I have been giving fish sh!t and recharge, so their should be some microbe activity going on. You’ll see the difference in stages from the pics.
Any input/advice/general comments is really appreciated.....thanks in advance for the help.
Need advice for one last push
Need advice for one last push 2
Need advice for one last push 3

thatguy2001

thatguy2001

Without having watched all the grow steps as they happened, I will throw in my best guesses, but that's all they are, so take them with at cost.

My first thought is that since the younger plant began flower at the same time as the others, it did not have the same root base, so the act of flowering is harder on it. This week make it fade out and finish a little faster than those that we more established and mature.

Second, the plant itself is not the indicator of the bus being ready. I've had strains that had nearly no fan leaves left at the end but the buds were so growing and doing great, while others are still packed with green leaves when the flowers were done. I use a jewelers loop to monitor the trichome color to determine when to pull.

Third, I would cut out any feeding in the last stretch of flower. You want the plant to be done metabolizing those things that will affect the taste. I do water only got the last 2-3 weeks. You end up with a better flavor.

Fourth, shortening or eliminating the day period and reducing the temperatures will send signals to photoperiod plants to wrap it up, but I'm not sure if that will work with autos.

Good luck!

Top Bottom