Need advice northern Cali

• Thread starter dutch69lover
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Ever after

Ever after

colorado cheaper and has more sun get a bunch of green houses and maybe even put a hps in one like 2 acres away and have a fan move the hot air into the other green houses maybe make one for vegging year round on 24 hours with a 600w and black it out right next to a huge green house a heat it using the veg room for your green house and walking in the snow is great and the cold because the spider mites will die so fast in the cold and so even if you have any on you from your dog they will die by the time you get 5 feet from your door its super cold in colorado BUT COLORADO HAS THE MOST SUNNY DAYS IN THE COUNRY SO GET A GREEN HOUSE AND THE LAND IS CHEAP AS FUCK AND WEED IS LEGAL SO GO TO COLORADO AND MAKE A HUGE HOUSE FOR CHEAP AND MAKE TONS OF BUD FOR FREE AND LEGALLY PLUS GREEN HOUSE BUD IS THE BEST AND YOU CAN ALWAYS BLACK OUT A METAL FRAME IN YOUR GREEN HOUSE TO FLOWER A FEW PLANTS IN THE OFF SEASON SO YOU CAN ALWAYS HAVE TONS OF BUDS BUT THATS WHAT ALOT OF FRIEND I KNOW DO cali is cool but colorado is way cheaper to live and grow pot and have a chill life

D

diesel lover

mendocino and humboldt are about as weed friendly as you are gonna get. be friendly and tell as few people as you can. 50 plants isn't crazy so the feds will prob let you slide. Be aware that weed prices in nor cal are as low as your gonna find. so if you have an out elsewhere you will do ok. I picked up pretty decent out og last year for 600 a lb. and really good out can be had for 1k all day long. And sorry all you lake county peeps but I gotta agree with smallzz stay the fuck away from that county.

Lol, I grew in lake county. Its filled with tweekers & loosers but property is waaay cheaper than the rest of the triangle

Latest posts

Top Bottom