Need advice on flowering plants

• Thread starter Nooby701
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nooby701

Nooby701

Hey! So this is my first grow and I was wondering what I can do to thicken up the colas since they are really skinny and only have sum bud towards the end. Some background info: I messed up on the soil I chose, Miracle Grow. For that reason I have been scared to add in extra nutes, because of the slow release formula in MC. I did add nudes once and had a Nitrogen Poison. I fixed it by adding lots of water every 2-3 days, and have been doing it since to wash out extra nutes. I’m not sure if I should add the blooming stuff they sale, what do u guys think? I’m just scared it’s too late into flower or that it will just burn them. Thanks!

Need advice on flowering plants
Need advice on flowering plants 2
BudBogart

BudBogart

I wouldn’t do much at this point. Keep them watered properly and in the sun. Those buds should fatten up over time.

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

Im suprised they came out that well in miricle grow let them alone.

Nooby701

Nooby701

Im suprised they came out that well in miricle grow let them alone.
I know right! After all I have read I doubted they would turn out to be alright! But I have really been on top of them as much as a could, and those 2 are the tallest/skinniest ones, there about 5 1/2 to 6ft tall, I have a couple others a bit shorter but also a bit thicker lol

Top Bottom