Need Advice On Long Veg Period

• Thread starter LacesOutDan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

LacesOutDan

**bagseed/5 gal dwc/Gh flora series/calmag/silica/hydroguard**

So I am waiting on my funds to get right for a tent/fan/filter before I flower my plants (smell is of utmost concern)

They have been vegging for about 12 weeks now, I topped twice, and have been super cropping the shit out of em, to try to control the height of the plants.

They are as healthy as can be, but it will probably be at least another 4-6 weeks before I can flower them.

Will everything be ok??

cocoJoe

cocoJoe

What size pots are you using?? How many plants do you have?? How big a tent are you going to buy??
And what kind of bag seed did you start??
That is a a start..

L

LacesOutDan

-Tent will be 4x4

I put all of the other info in my first post, except what kind of bagseed, which I have no way of knowing.

None of that info really matters anyway so... Anyone else?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

**bagseed/5 gal dwc/Gh flora series/calmag/silica/hydroguard**

So I am waiting on my funds to get right for a tent/fan/filter before I flower my plants (smell is of utmost concern)

They have been vegging for about 12 weeks now, I topped twice, and have been super cropping the shit out of em, to try to control the height of the plants.

They are as healthy as can be, but it will probably be at least another 4-6 weeks before I can flower them.

Will everything be ok??

Clone all the shoots you can and when you get your stuff do a sog grow with all of the small clones that should just be getting a good root system by then.

L

LacesOutDan

Your plants will be monsters.. How many plants do you expect to put in your 4x4 tent??
Yea they are already getting pretty big although they are indica dominant. I have 2 plants in one bucket. I plan on scrogging the whole tent, considering they already occupy a 3x3 space.

No, everything will not be ok... You will not get the results you are looking for.
And thats all you got? No reasons as to why? What results will I get?

Clone all the shoots you can and when you get your stuff do a sog grow with all of the small clones that should just be getting a good root system by then.
Sooooo therein lies the problem. Im doing this on a tight budget, and if I have to spend more money to buy cloning supplies, Ill just be depleting my "tent funds".

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Yea they are already getting pretty big although they are indica dominant. I have 2 plants in one bucket. I plan on scrogging the whole tent, considering they already occupy a 3x3 space.

And thats all you got? No reasons as to why? What results will I get?

Sooooo therein lies the problem. Im doing this on a tight budget, and if I have to spend more money to buy cloning supplies, Ill just be depleting my "tent funds".
You can clone in solo cups and water.
https://www.thcfarmer.com/community/threads/water-cloning-in-a-cup.80742/

Latest posts

Top Bottom