Need Advice On Nft Set Up

• Thread starter jdogdabface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
jdogdabface

jdogdabface

Hello,
Im want to try an NFT set up, I have a 5 x 9 grow box that was going to house 3 rows of 6 plants in rock wool cubes, however before putting this together I realized that there was issues with my setup, mostly the fact that my water schedule would be ever-changing and I don't have time to tinker with a timer everyday, i need something i can check on a few times a week and top of a reservoir, ect...
Ive seen several different setups, i think I'm going to go with the 8ft 5x5 in fenceposts they sell at home depot, I've seen people do NFT with rock wool with tremendous results, but idk how it would work with this particular system, so I was thinking maybe 4 inch net pots.
Also, since I was going to run 18 plants in this space, i was going to lollypop the hell out of them and strip them down real good to just get cola bud with minimal veg time, also i have height limitations so i need short plants (I can't veg too long). But it seems plants in an NFT system are explosive with growth, I think If i were to have this many plants i would run into problems, I was thinking 2 rows of 4, under 2000w in this grow box may be a better configuration? Please any NFT gardens put your input!! Any input helps!

Need advice on nft set up

Latest posts

Top Bottom