Need advice quick on batch of plants.

• Thread starter strider26554
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
strider26554

strider26554

Okay, here is the lowdown, im a veteran grower who after a decade off began small grows two years ago mainly because I lucked onto a very nice old school indica strain. Heres my dilemna, I have a batch of 50 indoor outdoor plants that i had started this spring, I have several other "batches" but this is the one i have a problem with, the plants are all clones off of one of my special queens, they have been staged up to five gallon buckets are about 3 to 4 ft tall and healthy this spring i developed a bad infection on my knee, being stubborn led to it getting really bad really quick and me having to be hospitalized, my leg is healing and im back to managing my grows but this one batch of plants saw about four to five days of blackout. im seeing the tell tale lime green new growth that this strain always blushes with right before and during stretch. what the hell should i do, i can control the lights on these girls 24/7 if need be but during these types of grows i utilize the sun and keep them from flowering with a led setup. was 4 to five days too long to keep them in veg, are they for sure going to flip into flower? this is a new one me, and I've never been interrupted in such a fashion. 50 of these girls are a considerable portion of my medcine for the year and i would like to salvage something, should i continue to urge flowering and just hope my yields are enough to make it worth it? the plants are about 3 weeks from where i would like to see them go into flower. ive been back in the saddle for teo days and feel as though i need to make a decision tomorrow.View attachment 1256423View attachment 1256424View attachment 1256425View attachment 1256425View attachment 1256426View attachment 1256426

Last edited:
Mudballs

Mudballs

Supporter
"about four to five days of blackout"
ur boned cousin, they are in flower, gotta go with it now. I have tested trying to re-flower plants that were in flower, got thrown into reveg from light pollution (on purpose) around the 3 week mark, then tried to put them back into flower. The flower clusters never continued developing, i let them go for about 3 weeks before i could say for certain they would not finish like normal, uninterrupted flowering plants. yes 4 days was too long.

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
"about four to five days of blackout"
ur boned cousin, they are in flower, gotta go with it now. I have tested trying to re-flower plants that were in flower, got thrown into reveg from light pollution (on purpose) around the 3 week mark, then tried to put them back into flower. The flower clusters never continued developing, i let them go for about 3 weeks before i could say for certain they would not finish like normal, uninterrupted flowering plants. yes 4 days was too long.
Ditto:(

Top Bottom