Need Advice To Stretch.

• Thread starter Monster762
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Monster762

Monster762

I guess I should have made this a grow diary. New sun in there now. Excited to hit the switch in a few hours. Set lights to 7 ft. Added led and 50/50 red n blue t5 bulbs now. The ceiling is a solid wall of light. Plants looking really healthy. Started bud candy and rhino skin about 5 days ago. hitting switch at 5 am. Going to run my dark during the day to help stabilize temps.cant find a reliable timer so timer is me. Even with a/c I'm running slightly over 80. Lows go to about 74. They have so many bud sites. I might have to remove the smaller 3.

Monster762

Monster762

IMG 0432
IMG 0434
New sun and happy plants. Ready to jump.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

One of the nice things about T5s is you can mix bulbs. Add 1-2 reds, which will cause stretch

Monster762

Monster762

They yellower looking ones are red bloom bulbs. I'm just hoping the t5s and 600w led are enough for the plants. I still have 4-45w led panels for walls if necessary.

fatawa

fatawa

Start cropping.smack her around.gotta hav a strong pimp hand to deal with this problem.n removing fat leafs is never a prob n my opinion.

fatawa

fatawa

This also wrks...r u running 18/6? Or straight 24?if u giv them a dark period at set time everyday(lets say lights come on at 6pm so ican explain)then unglug yur timer and manualy plug n at 9pm(3hrs later then norm)this will also make them stretch because they r expecting that light.i use this tech alot.u cant do it everyother day.its a once a month thing cuz if they dnt kno wen lights r supposed to b on,then they wont feak out n stretch for the light that aint there

Monster762

Monster762

Start cropping.smack her around.gotta hav a strong pimp hand to deal with this problem.n removing fat leafs is never a prob n my opinion.
What you mean cropping? I have 9ft ceiling. They are at 2 ft. Do I have to crop them.? I have loads of branches and thick stalks. That pic is day 1 of 12/12. Any pointers definately appreciated.

Monster762

Monster762

Stalks are tgick enough I can't tie down. It will literally pull roots out of 5 gal bucjets. They are about 2 ft now. Indoors obviously. First indoor grow I should add.

fatawa

fatawa

What you mean cropping? I have 9ft ceiling. They are at 2 ft. Do I have to crop them
no u dnt hav to.nothing ever is a half to besides light/water.u shud b quiet alright with hieght.i shud of read better i didnt realize u was on 12/12 already.dnt fuck with that light schedule.y do u want them tall can i ask?because short thick branches is what supports heavy buds..lanky branches u hav to stake n shit

Monster762

Monster762

View attachment 722435 knuckling...supercrop whatever u wanna call it.took this pic last wk.2wks from dropping roots.and i defol my big fans they come right back for me a day or 2 later.but look at main staulk
I plucked a couple big leaves n asked if I did wrong n people jumped on me like I was killing the plant. Outdoor I always tied sideways n let all side branches grow straight up.

Monster762

Monster762

no u dnt hav to.nothing ever is a half to besides light/water.u shud b quiet alright with hieght
Do you think my UFO setup of light will be enough for my 4x4x9tall tall room ?

fatawa

fatawa

Outdoor I always tied sideways n let all side branches grow straight up.
outdoor the sun revolves around plant.unless yur lights r on a light mover experiment n c what wrks for u...i defol till wk 4..idc who says what i got pics to prove it helps me....lol

fatawa

fatawa

Do you think my UFO setup of light will be enough for my 4x4x9tall tall room ?
idw to steer you wrong brother...im not familiar with that light.if u still hav box check the lumens it produces.i rock 1000watts.each is 40k lumens so u can guestimate it from that.or grab a proficient led guy unforunatly im not him

fatawa

fatawa

I will say this...my lights light up my yrd at night(with door open)but i cant grow a mj plant outside cuz of that..what u c as light being thrown isnt a accurate assumption of what plants sees.

fatawa

fatawa

Yur not using this for flowering right?u need need red hues for flip/blue green for veg.also 6500kelvins is a veg bulb.3100-4700k is for flower.if u r using it for flowering this is y there r so short n stout..us commercial growers use mh n flower to keep things managable...most people want short n stout,no one wants to climb a ladder to examine there babies.ha

fatawa

fatawa

That light coverage says 1.6m-13m.were trying to keep the light as close as possible n our situation(providing we can control our temps)so thats more adequate n my opinon for the 1st# 1.6m(lil over 3×3)....i use a 1000w every 4×4 area max penetration so ill 100% call bullshit on that 13sq meters.....no fucking way..

fatawa

fatawa

Yur running into those ooo soooo common led light bullshit problems...lotta fluff n hype.im not saying there arent good ones out there(diamond series to name one)but u gotta read every lil detail cuz they r EXTREMELY misleading....if u aint paying $900 on pre-made led light then it aint gonna light up a 5×5 area.try checking those cobs out

Top Bottom