Need advice

• Thread starter Raistlin1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
R

Raistlin1

Im about to start up i am trying to grow 1000+ plants diferent strains how many square feet do i need to build this green house

Chris Mullen

Chris Mullen

Im about to start up i am trying to grow 1000+ plants diferent strains how many square feet do i need to build this green house
Work out the space for 1 and x1000 and add you walking apace and space for equipment ect,

It really depends on the size, if i was you id build a nice decent size greenhouse which youre happy with then fill it up from there, or work the individual spacing out + all your extra needed space, people recommend 6x6 for 1 plant minimun but im not a outside grower, so dont take my word😂

R

Raistlin1

Work out the space for 1 and x1000 and add you walking apace and space for equipment ect,

It really depends on the size, if i was you id build a nice decent size greenhouse which youre happy with then fill it up from there, or work the individual spacing out + all your extra needed space, people recommend 6x6 for 1 plant minimun but im not a outside grower, so dont take my word😂

Thanks for the advice I need to figure out how much lighting I need also and should I go with all led just white light or colored lighting also

needshelpguy

needshelpguy

If you don't mind me asking what's your budget for some thing like that

R

Raistlin1

Whatever it takes really I don’t really have a cap on the dollar amount

Monster762

Monster762

Whatever it takes really I don’t really have a cap on the dollar amount
I suggest before jumping in that deep to really do some research. Maybe hire someone whos actually run an op like that. Honestly the info you seek with no dollar cap is very simple knowing the space to be used. You should know it if your going that deep.
Just trying to save you lot of trouble i see coming.

BigCube

BigCube

Someone about to start a 1000+ plant grow should know how much room they need well in advance of starting the grow.

If you dont even have the space yet, you are at least half a year from starting. Something also tells me that if you're in a forum asking the most basic of questions, you probably dont have what it takes to run a 1000+ plant operation.

Just my opinions, dont take it to heart. I could easily be wrong.

R

Raistlin1

Someone about to start a 1000+ plant grow should know how much room they need well in advance of starting the grow.

If you dont even have the space yet, you are at least half a year from starting. Something also tells me that if you're in a forum asking the most basic of questions, you probably dont have what it takes to run a 1000+ plant operation.

Just my opinions, dont take it to heart. I could easily be wrong.
The 1000 plants are at least 6 months away I'm growing a few difert strain mother plants to clone from first

HeLLfiReZ

HeLLfiReZ

1000 plants could be crammed into a small space, or grown out to a huge canopy space. Got to give us at least something to go on lol.

Dirtbag

Dirtbag

Supporter
This is 14 days from germination I just transplanted it 2 days ago into the 3 gallon smart pot any advice

Huh? You want advice on how to care for a seedling in a 3 gal smart pot or 1000 plants in a big greenhouse? I'm confused. Is this the same person?

There is a frickin huge gap between asking for advice for a single tiny plant in a small pot to a thousand plants in a greenhouse. If you're unsure what to do with one plant and asking for advice already, not sure how you're gonna cope with 1000..

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Huh? You want advice on how to care for a seedling in a 3 gal smart pot or 1000 plants in a big greenhouse? I'm confused. Is this the same person?

There is a frickin huge gap between asking for advice for a single tiny plant in a small pot to a thousand plants in a greenhouse. If you're unsure what to do with one plant and asking for advice already, not sure how you're gonna cope with 1000..

Must be super easy to grow a big money crop. Why didnt I think of it first?

Latest posts

Top Bottom