Need Advice

• Thread starter Chefster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Chefster

Chefster

I have been growing for sometime now, but it wasn't until 3 years ago I switched over to Hydro. Currently I am using Advanced Nutrients but due to being screwed over repeatedly with order never showing up to my local grow store and when they do its half what was ordered so after 6 months of this I have chosen to go with another nutrient company. (cant run out in the middle of flower and not get until last week of flower) Heres where I need some advice. I have only used advanced in growing with Hydro and I baby stepped it up to the point I am at now, starting with Jungle Juice 3 part system then switching to Sensi Grow with B-52 in Veg and Connoisseur, rhino skin, big bud, bud candy, B-52, H2O2 and PH down because I have 7.0 water.

I have been researching this for the past week but it seems know one has really ever ran all synthetics side by side for comparison. My grow store is suggesting www.hesinutrients.com but not a lot of info on them regarding Mary Jane use. Ionic is big here in Mi and the list goes on and on and on. I feel this may be a tough switch because Im changing in the middle of grow cycle, since my store cannot tell me when their shipment will be in! ( sat while they call advanced and they could not tell store when it would be shipped)

I am using well water with a ppm of 240 (hard water) and a PH of 7.0 again ANY sort of advice would be great. Thanks All

Canappa

Canappa

Here is a chart that I use
Ionic feeding schedule1

Chefster

Chefster

Canappa, Thanks for reply. Next question I have read a lot of people using other products together. ie.. Bud candy with either Ionic or Hesi. Currently dont blend products except for foliage spray which is (Nector for the Gods) Pegus, and bloom chaos. If so any suggestions?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I use dutchmaster gold with big bud and overdrive. Works fine for me

Gen hydro has a 3 part that's basically the same as jungle juice if ya want something fimilar

Chefster

Chefster

Salt build up with Jungle Juice is HORRIBLE. Clogging pumps that are cleaned weekly, hence the switch to a higher end product. I am crazy happy with results from Advanced but their company needs a lesson or two in customer service! Before I put my eggs in another basket Im researching the shit out of it to make sure this problem will not happen again.

Top Bottom