Need Advice

• Thread starter Geenastee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Geenastee

Geenastee

So I'm super new to growing. I got a 400w hps grow tent from htg and I'm working with lr2 and auto og kush. I think k I'm doing just fine but I want opi oinions and suggestions. I will not reply to rude or demeaning comments so please be nice!

Grow4me

Grow4me

So I'm super new to growing. I got a 400w hps grow tent from htg and I'm working with lr2 and auto og kush. I think k I'm doing just fine but I want opi oinions and suggestions. I will not reply to rude or demeaning comments so please be nice!
Hello and happy growing. Do you have a question?

Grow4me

Grow4me

Now there are pictures, nice bud. More will chime in now, I hope. Keep up the good work.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Your plants look healthy for what you can see have you skinned up the bottoms
Hb
What exactly are you talking about. I've been doing copious amounts of research and still haven't seen that yet! I haven't done much to them except pick the obviously dead leafs off. I get so nervous handling them! It's my first grow and these are are my babies! I'm sure y'all can relate!

hiboy

hiboy

What exactly are you talking about. I've been doing copious amounts of research and still haven't seen that yet! I haven't done much to them except pick the obviously dead leafs off. I get so nervous handling them! It's my first grow and these are are my babies! I'm sure y'all can relate!
Take off all of the lower growth so your energy goes up top its called shaving their legs or lollipopping
Hb

HighplainDriftr

HighplainDriftr

Supporter
Even if they are fem. Autos?
I run a lot of FEMS and if the lower branches get no or little light they seem to want to herm easier. Not saying they will but in my experience that's were Herm's usually appear if they show up. Autos, I have no experience with but I imagine it would be about the same.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Also got another random question. Can plants be too close together? If you look at my earlier pics you can see what I'm talking about. Again this is my first grow so please don't think k I'm retarded for asking alot of silly questions?

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

Looking great for your first. I will stick around.

Never knew that about the lower branches herming, I have one that hermed on the bottom branches so I lollypopped it. I guess next time I will shave the legs instead of going O-naturale.

Geenastee

Geenastee

Thanks for the compliments guys! And already bought my next seeds. White LSD automatic. Imma gonna go with 5 instead of 6 plants. Figure that's free up so space. For anybody who is curious I shop with msnl seed bank. The one with the sexy bitch with the pot leafs on her titties.

Top Bottom