Need Advice

• Thread starter Jgong516
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jgong516

What's up guys and gals. Need all the advice I can get. I have a 4x2x7 with 600w led. I have 2sour and 1 white widow. I'm using Humboldt secrect, Dr schultz 20-20-20, and I have some cal mag plus. All the help I can get is appreciated. Also how can I get my stems to thicken. Thx is advance my fellow growers

J

Jgong516

So when do i start using nutes, after first 4 wks. Would u suggest any other bites besides the ones I have listed.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

So when do i start using nutes, after first 4 wks. Would u suggest any other bites besides the ones I have listed.

Depends on what the plant looks like I could give it earlier but u just need to watch the amount u put in and adjust to what your plant is doing I recommend organic go for a 3 part system

J

Jgong516

I'm confused with all the journals and blogs. What's good numbers for veg and for flower. Is my 20-20-20 to high for my veg. I also have some dr.schultz cactus 2-7-7 and some brand plant food which is 10-15-10. Gotta b correct lol. Don't wanna fuck it up.

GanjaNGains

GanjaNGains

I'm confused with all the journals and blogs. What's good numbers for veg and for flower. Is my 20-20-20 to high for my veg. I also have some dr.schultz cactus 2-7-7 and some brand plant food which is 10-15-10. Gotta b correct lol. Don't wanna fuck it up.

If those are the nutrients your gonna stick with then go by what packaging says and do half serving

Top Bottom