Need Advise And Opinions On My Setup

• Thread starter NuggMcSmoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

NuggMcSmoker

The quick and dirty: I am running a 300w LED and 6-23w cool for veg and during flower swap the 23w cool for 23w warm and keep the 300, add in a 1000w LED. I have a small 2x4x5 tent to work with for now so space is tight. I got 1 plant in a 5gal smart pot for the first round and will add a few more in the space and make it more friendly after my learning curve. I think i will try the hempy bucket method or 3 Gal smart pots this time with a layer of hydroton and coco/peralite on top. I plan to have a drain pan under a lifted plant, so it's easy to DTW. I've added fans, exhaust and humidity controls. Our humidity is 60-80% roughly due to the beach air and runs around high 70's to low 80's. I have a nice little setup and may make a few mods to my cfl's on the next turn to make it look nicer and work a tad better with placement.

Food for next round veg = Micro, Grow, Bloom, Root Starter (need recommendations), Flora +, Armor Si, EJ's Cal Mag.
Once a week I will use the free Tea from grow store.

Flower = Same as food plus M.O.A.B/Cha-Ching/KoolBloom/Molasses- Feed using recommendation by manufacturer. Add 1/2 str Rock Resinator in week 2 and phase out the Cal Mag.

Do I need to use Diamond Nectar and/or FloraBlend-Opinions/thougths please.
How often should I flush during veg and flower?

I need a little help with process of flush week- see my plan below.
On flush week - Should I use the rock resinator during it- both the bottle and the store said yes and the bottle says to use about 12ml per gal. That doesn't make sense to me, maybe someone can give insight as to why? If not then I plan on clearex for 2-3 days store bio 1 day and fresh ph'd the last few days. Wash the buds following Doc's suggestions.

Note: I had to move it due to annual inspection and well the top was lost to a minor break. This is like day 36 or so into flower. 1 week under the new light (1000w LED).
-Thanks!!!!

Need advise and opinions on my setup
N

NuggMcSmoker

I cut out grow this week and have begun tapering down on micro to half strength. The purple stems have been that way from the start (clone). I think it's the strain tbh. It's a DJ Short blueberry cross. A few seasons ago I had Azure Haze going outdoor 100% organic and pure DJ Short both of which there was no fert used except when we made the custom soil/coco blend and my pics are all showing purple stems too. Back on topic: I am just going with half dose of micro, full dose of these: armor si, rock resinator, bloom, kool bloom. molasses and cha-ching for late flowering. I just started the rock and kool bloom for the last 2-3 weeks, really I was just curious about the diamond and flora blend and it seems like you're right. I feel the blend is taken care of with our tea and the diamond is just cash down the drain, as the plants are going to eat what their needs are.

Top Bottom