need advise on chop

• Thread starter bonerface
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

bonerface

Hi guys,

Soil grow. 5 gal pots.
Its week 9 of flower and I am trying to decipher if my green crack plant is ready to harvest. I've been feeding it nothing but ro water since the 6th of feb. A few things screwed my flush timing so im not sure if I should chop yet. On the 6th I started feeding just water, a gallon at a time, takes her about 3 to 4 days depending on the weeks temps. I did this for a week and a half and then ran final phase through the soil and let it sit for 12 hrs and flushed 11gallons through the soil the next day. The soil is still wet from the actual flush and I have major yellowing. All leaves, bud leaves and fan are very yellow. Since I only flushed the 11 gallons through the soil about 4 days ago im wondering if I should wait and do another flush to be safe or just let this flush dry and chop. Does my previous week of feeding nothing but water count as flushing? Its had nothing but water for 18 days now. Also I don't have a working ppm meter at the moment :(

Please tell me what u guys would do. Ill try to get some pics loaded to my gallery for reference after work. Thanks everyone.

LordDankinstien

LordDankinstien

Just let her ride on out buddy. Its to close to the end to do anything.

half baked

half baked

if it was me id take em to 70 days bro, i grow soil with organic nutes yet i still flush for 2 weeks but if the pistils have retracted back to the bud then they might be done, what nutes are you running synthetic/organic? if synthetic defo flush again

peace hb

M

Morals

Sound like you already gave them a good flush. If the plants are ripe at this point,harvest them.

N

NorCalD9

the real Green Crack is a 45 day strain btw...... other then that 18 days is more than enough of a flush imo..... i would let her dry out and chop her down..... But i mostly go by the trichs i wanna see 50/50 b4 i chop

Peace
D9

hiboy

hiboy

As a last resort if your still uncertain go pick up a 420 scope and see what color your plant/resin glands are. YOu want an amber color, white/clear is not ready. Maybe this will give you an idea of how your plant is doing\
\hiboy

B

bonerface

Thanks for all the input fellas.

Im not sure on the nutes, I run general hydro flora bloom and the fox farm 3 pak. Thats Synthetic right? Also all the pistils are falling in and 90 percent orange. Plant looks ready to go for sure but just unsure on if I should wait one more flush for the greater good of flavor hahaha.

I know the plants/glands are ripe and could be harvested, I have a 30x pocket scope and im 50 amber 40 cloudy and 10 percent clear. Well at least that's what I see, those things are a bitch to use sometimes lol.

My question is if you guys think more flushing is needed, how much water do you guys flush through your soil and how many times? Does my almost 2 weeks of feeding plain water count as flushing? I don't think so but just looking for some of your guys thoughts and personal strategies.

Thanks again all! Lights come on in an hr :) decisions decisions!

Top Bottom