Need advise on yield amounts

• Thread starter Moxi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moxi

Moxi

I have been advised on a IWS system yields are around 5oz per plant, NO Co2 is used. Is this right?

J

Jobo

it really depends on many factors.

Light, genetics, nutes, veg time. etc.

M

madona1

I have been advised on a IWS system yields are around 5oz per plant, NO Co2 is used. Is this right?
no that';s not right. i dont know what the hell an IWS system is, but i can guarantee you wont get 5 0z per plant indoors. growing indoors, the most important factor is light and not the system.

C

chicago

On average you will get a 1/2 gram per watt, my personal best is .7 gpw and I grow soil with no co2 but very good air circulation

S

Semi Pro Grower

no that';s not right. i dont know what the hell an IWS system is, but i can guarantee you wont get 5 0z per plant indoors. growing indoors, the most important factor is light and not the system.

how can you guarantee something that you don't even know what it is??? and you only have 7 posts?? man, why do my posts get screened and yours don't!

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
I just checked out the system and it is a bucket system with a cool ass controller...I bet I could get 5 oz a plant and then some out of that system...euro ebb & gro or drippers, both proven methods.

You'll need about 1k per 4 buckets to get the yields your lookin for

Tex

R

Rolln J

rrrrrrreally?

B

BayArea

Grams Per Watt or Grams per Lumen is the only way to judge your production. A productive strain can eaily produce 5 ozzies a plant - I've done it - indoors. However, those plants were vegged out really large and I ran only 4 plants per 1000. I matched that production with 16 smaller pots the next round. As long as the strain your working with can produce the proper amount, using 30 plants or 4 will yeild similar production numbers. Less of each plant when working with 30 or more on each of the 4. No matter what options you add and grow with eventually this scenerio arrises. Grams per watt of light man - grams per watt.

R

Rolln J

I prefer the gram per watt per 30 day equation - thats the real way to judge...

Latest posts

Top Bottom