Need An Advice On 4 Week Grow !

• Thread starter donweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

donweed

I am looking at them and i see some leafs turning yellow on the bottom portion.

My relative humidity in the room where they are is around 40-42%.

Temperature with light on is between 28.1 to 29.6. When the lights are off it goes down to about 26.1.

I have not used nutes yet but i am questioning myself as to if my issue is overwatering or if its a nutriment deficiency.

*** i usually water daily trough misting inside the cup and once a week i will water untill it drains the water out.

Im i doing anything wrong or do you guys think its under control ?

Need an advice on 4 week grow
Need an advice on 4 week grow 2
Need an advice on 4 week grow 3
Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

They look ready for transplant, also. Did you make drainage holes in the cups? Can you see roots? Temps seem a touch high also. They look a little droopy and underwatering can cause the symptom, also. High temps with low humidity can increase watering needs noticeably.

Buddo

Buddo

Time to transplant dude, (the 3 largest plants) start your nutrient schedule, (quarter/half strength) for first couple feeds, if there are no negative symptoms (leaf burn/claw) - follow recommended dosage.
I’m guessing that they are in an open room (not a grow room) so your humidity is on the lower end if you can raise it then great, if not,don’t stress.
Run a fan between your light source and the plants tops.

Peace.

OldManRiver

OldManRiver

You have overwatered them. get them into a little bigger pot, and let them get pretty dry between waterings.

Overwatering limits the ability of the plant to absorb the nutrients that are present. Its very rare for a seedling this size to show a deficiency from actual lack of NPK. Pot is a freaking weed. It will grow in cracks in the concrete. When the plant is overwatered, its roots can't take in what is there.

The precise symptoms are: your tops are upright/not wilted, but lower leaves are drooping, and bottom leaves are dying. This is a definitive case.

They will recover with proper care

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

Dude...arent u on ur first ever grow?
We dont need blind leading the blind round here. Too many new growers read a few threads and think theyre Ed Rosenthal.
I suggest u keep ur head down and learn how to grow b4 u start diagnosing other growers plant deficiencies

I get the drift, but the delivery leaves a lot to be desired. I live life learning from mistakes and stated I'm always open to correction. I've been trying to mention it's my first grow in my responses, this one slipped through. I guess I forget that it isn't common sense to everyone to not take the first answer in a thread as set in stone, or anything read on the web, for that matter.

I see you're a mod so I won't get into a pi55ing contest with you. I'll just find greener pastures. Too bad, other than you it seemed like a friendly community but I don't need your hassle. That you had this conversation in public and not via PM shows your lack of managerial skills. Enough, I throw negativity as far from me as I can manage. I don't know what issues you have in real life that cause your behavior, but I hope you sort them soon. Peace Out

Nate

G gnome

G gnome

I get the drift, but the delivery leaves a lot to be desired. I live life learning from mistakes and stated I'm always open to correction. I've been trying to mention it's my first grow in my responses, this one slipped through. I guess I forget that it isn't common sense to everyone to not take the first answer in a thread as set in stone, or anything read on the web, for that matter.

I see you're a mod so I won't get into a pi55ing contest with you. I'll just find greener pastures. Too bad, other than you it seemed like a friendly community but I don't need your hassle. That you had this conversation in public and not via PM shows your lack of managerial skills. Enough, I throw negativity as far from me as I can manage. I don't know what issues you have in real life that cause your behavior, but I hope you sort them soon. Peace Out

Nate

Yeah man try riu...

I sed what i sed in this thread so other ppl who dont have a clue might read it and not give out advice

Mashedmitten

Mashedmitten

Yeah man try riu...

I sed what i sed in this thread so other ppl who dont have a clue might read it and not give out advice

You really are a piece of work, aren't you? As a veteran of many forums, I've found that 10 times out of 10 people like you are hiding in the closet while posting as Mom is searching the house for her computer to play Candy Crush. That you can't use correct Grammar while posting, as a mod, gives the whole place a Romper Room feel. And me without my Romper Stompers. You must have the king sized version, considering the Napoleon complex you're sporting.

No fun battling wits with the un-armed. :cool:

G gnome

G gnome

You really are a piece of work, aren't you? As a veteran of many forums, I've found that 10 times out of 10 people like you are hiding in the closet while posting as Mom is searching the house for her computer to play Candy Crush. That you can't use correct Grammar while posting, as a mod, gives the whole place a Romper Room feel. And me without my Romper Stompers. You must have the king sized version, considering the Napoleon complex you're sporting.

No fun battling wits with the un-armed. :cool:
U got my number!!!

D

donweed

You have overwatered them. get them into a little bigger pot, and let them get pretty dry between waterings.

Overwatering limits the ability of the plant to absorb the nutrients that are present. Its very rare for a seedling this size to show a deficiency from actual lack of NPK. Pot is a freaking weed. It will grow in cracks in the concrete. When the plant is overwatered, its roots can't take in what is there.

The precise symptoms are: your tops are upright/not wilted, but lower leaves are drooping, and bottom leaves are dying. This is a definitive case.

They will recover with proper care
I had a good feeling it would be it ! I will follow your advice and let it do its thing without watering it for the next 2-3 days.

TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

Sorry if i embarrassed u by callin u out in the open forum but thats just too bad.

Idk what other forums u been a part of but i cant imagine any of them takin kindly to ppl giving advice out of their ass. Maybe ull have better luck w that at roll it up...
@G gnome is the best mod ever! And in support of a fellow farmer. His grammar is fine.
Kick rocks and count mailboxes bro!

G gnome

G gnome

@G gnome is the best mod ever! And in support of a fellow farmer. His grammar is fine.
Kick rocks and count mailboxes bro!
Hey thx man!! I appreciate u sayin that.
I wasnt out to ban the dude but im certainly not gonna sit idly by and listen to ppl who havent never grown b4 diagnose plant issues.

He shudda taken his licks like a big boy but instead he got all but hurt cuz i called em out.

As far as my vernacular goes, i feel like i get my point across just fine...

Monster762

Monster762

I am looking at them and i see some leafs turning yellow on the bottom portion.

My relative humidity in the room where they are is around 40-42%.

Temperature with light on is between 28.1 to 29.6. When the lights are off it goes down to about 26.1.

I have not used nutes yet but i am questioning myself as to if my issue is overwatering or if its a nutriment deficiency.

*** i usually water daily trough misting inside the cup and once a week i will water untill it drains the water out.

Im i doing anything wrong or do you guys think its under control ?
I’d agree to up pot them. Get fabric pots if you can. They breathe n dry better. Does help. I’d up pot n just barely wet the new soil n let em go a few days before watering. Should be able to get out those cups clean n easy.

Monster762

Monster762

I’d agree to up pot them. Get fabric pots if you can. They breathe n dry better. Does help. I’d up pot n just barely wet the new soil n let em go a few days before watering. Should be able to get out those cups clean n easy.
And in veg humidity could go up some.

Enforcer

Enforcer

i am using this one :
Ok, I looked into that soil and there is not a whole lot of nutrients in it to start with. I’ll let someone with more spagnum peat experience advise on watering habits. But I would suggest transplanting into your next size up container and giving them about 1/2 strength of that grow nute ya got there.

Top Bottom