Need An Advice On 4 Week Grow !

• Thread starter donweed
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TerpyTyrone

TerpyTyrone

I’d agree to up pot them. Get fabric pots if you can. They breathe n dry better. Does help. I’d up pot n just barely wet the new soil n let em go a few days before watering. Should be able to get out those cups clean n easy.
They saved my first grow for sure. The fabric pots, that is. If your learning and the ppm or ph is off is easy enough to correct. This g-mix is the shit! It holds just enough to get by with one heavy dose of ph'ed water/molasses a day and a good weekly tea.
And for spelling, I have met some of the most intelligent well mannered people who couldnt spell worth a shit. For one because they dont give a fuck. And two they didnt grow up in a time where even your vernacular could be corrected by siri or whoever the hell is doing it. Oh and they never had a u tube or a search bar. I'm 32 and I see the writing on the wall. Too much butt hurt millenials, sent to change the world!!! Stfu and pay attention kid, ya might learn somethin.

G gnome

G gnome

They saved my first grow for sure. The fabric pots, that is. If your learning and the ppm or ph is off is easy enough to correct. This g-mix is the shit! It holds just enough to get by with one heavy dose of ph'ed water/molasses a day and a good weekly tea.
And for spelling, I have met some of the most intelligent well mannered people who couldnt spell worth a shit. For one because they dont give a fuck. And two they didnt grow up in a time where even your vernacular could be corrected by siri or whoever the hell is doing it. Oh and they never had a u tube or a search bar. I'm 32 and I see the writing on the wall. Too much butt hurt millenials, sent to change the world!!! Stfu and pay attention kid, ya might learn somethin.
Amen!

G gnome

G gnome

Ok, I looked into that soil and there is not a whole lot of nutrients in it to start with. I’ll let someone with more spagnum peat experience advise on watering habits. But I would suggest transplanting into your next size up container and giving them about 1/2 strength of that grow nute ya got there.
I wud go as far as to say start w 1/4 strength....flora nova is the same shit i use in veg and it doest take a whole lot to feed em.

Top Bottom