Need Assistance With My Girl Training Techniques

• Thread starter Mademan
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mademan

Mademan

Hou hou hou, fellow stoners!

Hope ya'll feeling well and enjoying this time of year with your loved ones!

Sooo, as I became more and more attach to growing my own stash, I gathered all my savings and bought most necessary items to start my first grow.

Because of my neighbours/electricity problems I'm slightly saving on my electricity, that's why I built a PC growbox with 3x 30w CFL (2x 6500k and 1x2700k) for vegging, and for em' buds I got 90cm x 90cm x 160cm grow tent with Sylvania 250w Dual spectrum.

It's been 2nd week (~9th day) so far and I, personally, think they are doing allright- not that big maybe, but plants look healthy, colour is very good, and they are quite bushy (not sure about this one, don't know how should they look @ week 2nd.

Left one is Big Bud XXL by Ministry of Cannabis and right one is Cookie Kush from Barnie's.

I'm using standart gardening soil (ph ~5-6) and added just a pinch of ashes (heard that it's good for plants).

Average temp ~30c and humidity 40%. Don't know what much I can do about these considering PC case dimentions
smile.png

Hope you'll enjoy this journal , feel free to point out my mistakes, everything towards plant well being will be appreciated.

Need assistance with my girl training techniques
Need assistance with my girl training techniques 2
Need assistance with my girl training techniques 3
kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Looking good. I myself have just popped a cookies kush.

Mademan

Mademan

Looking good. I myself have just popped a cookies kush.
Nice, what equipment you using? Had it like a freebie, been reading online about some problems that Barney's Farm Cookie Kush fem. turned out male. Hope it's gaaal..! :)

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Nice, what equipment you using? Had it like a freebie, been reading online about some problems that Barney's Farm Cookie Kush fem. turned.out male. Hope it's gaaal..! :)

Jesus so do I now u said that bout the fems. I'm vegging in a veg tent under 300w dual cfl x 3 then in to my flower tent which has 3 600w hps bulbs in cool tubes. Im an organic grower.

Mademan

Mademan

He he, pretty solid tools you have there, I guess it's even better than it sounds :D Excited to see comparison... ^^

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

He he, pretty solid tools you have there, I guess it's even better than it sounds :D Excited to see comparison... ^^

Yes me too. Someone else has just popped a bubbas gift too like me. I love to compare just to see if there's any differences.

Mademan

Mademan

Yes me too. Someone else has just popped a bubbas gift too like me. I love to compare just to see if there's any differences.
Hmm, I was thinking the same about my Big Bud XXL and why there is so few reviews about them. Hope it's not because of non-satisfactional bud sizes :D

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Have you considered some EWC as a top dress? I highly recommend the humic and fulvic acids for anyone in soil as well. Are you doing the AACT's ? Iv just discovered SSST for my girls but iv not been using it long enough yet to see any real difference tbh.

Mademan

Mademan

Have you considered some EWC as a top dress? I highly recommend the humic and fulvic acids for anyone in soil as well. Are you doing the AACT's ? Iv just discovered SSST for my girls but iv not been using it long enough yet to see any real difference tbh.
Ahh shiiiit, I feel so dumb for asking, but whaaaaaat did you just asked me? :D I srsly understood 0% of THOSE words :)) Ok, ok I'll try and google it out...

Mademan

Mademan

Earth Worm Castings
AACT= Compost Tea
you dont really need Humic or Fulvic
just water in some Growmore Seaweed Extract....
Ahh, thanks a lot! :D
Umm I'm just using stock soil bought at gardening store- ph 5.5-6
I mixed it with a small amount of ashes, thou...
Watering with rain water only, will be starting 1/2 portion of Biobizz Bio Grow later this week.
Hopefully will post some fresh pics tonight, good improvements withing last few days.

Wisher619

Wisher619

if you PH your stuff then I would suggest between 6-7 for soil...5.5-6 is good for hydro and inert media like coco but not soil at 5.5 the soil will become to acidic and cause chaos in the root zone

Mademan

Mademan

if you PH your stuff then I would suggest between 6-7 for soil...5.5-6 is good for hydro and inert media like coco but not soil at 5.5 the soil will become to acidic and cause chaos in the root zone
Hy Wisher619
Thanks! Yeah, at this moment I don't have any Ph adjusting tools, but in future I'm planning on obtaining them! ;)

Wisher619

Wisher619

with soil...I always just used tap water and dry ferts and my tap is high like 8...but the soil would regulate...but if you ph to 5.5-6 the soil will eventually become acidic....in any case good luck with your grow

scubascrog

scubascrog

yeah I tried tap water with my babies in low soil and I already had some fussiness out of my white cookies.
My tap comes out at over 8.5 because I'm right next to the treatment plant. It drops to 7-7.5 overnight lol

Top Bottom