Need Big Help With Seeds

• Thread starter Bigeasyboss
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Hello people I have 5 very expensive seeds and they have ended up in a rub with about 6000 carp seeds and they all look the exact same,is there any chance I could pick them out by leaving the all in a bowl of water so the 5 can germinate? I have tryed planted about 3000 seeds in one pot and I just hopping the good seeds will just pop up? And the other 3000 is left I a bowl of water ?is there anything I can do?

kbellfoy

kbellfoy

Wow I wouldn't wanna have to find them. Are they identical under a magnifier? If not maybe go thru them bit by bit with a scope. Put aside any you think are the ones then germinate them? It's all I can think of. Good luck.

Bigeasyboss

Bigeasyboss

Naaa they all look the exact same,I was thinking of just leavin them in a bucket of water and hoping they would germinate then people see there little root, also the other 3000 seeds are planted into a pot with soil,I'm hoping they will just pop up out if there not to deep,and thanks £££
Wow I wouldn't wanna have to find them. Are they identical under a magnifier? If not maybe go thru them bit by bit with a scope. Put aside any you think are the ones then germinate them? It's all I can think of. Good luck.
y

Top Bottom