Need cheap HPS bulb + inline fan

• Thread starter marski420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
marski420

marski420

Hey farmers, long story short I used to have a nice little set up but the PIGS took everything I had except my 1000W ballast and to boot nothing was even hooked up or running any plants at the time.. Like I said long story. I would love to hear of some reputable stores online that dont charge out the ass for a quality product. I need 1x 1000W HPS bulb, an exhaust fan and cooltube / hood (prefer the closed hood)
If you guys can point out some good online stores with half decent shipping rates I'd be very grateful.

sometimes home depot will have standard lamps in that size. that is where i use to get my 400w hps lamps back in the day for like 13 bucks

convex

convex

Considering the current mail strike you may be waiting some time for your products to arrive ...

Often any savings found on line are negated by shipping charges, especially when oversized (cool tube) items are purchased.

What part of the country are you in?
Perhaps someone can recommend a store front local to you ...

Cheers

marski420

marski420

I'm in Ontario my man.. I'll drive nearly anywhere in Ontario to save some money too.

convex

convex

Brite Lite Hydroponix
http://www.hydroponix.com

They have a shop in Ottawa and in North York - hopefully your close to one of the two.

I visit the one in Ottawa anytime I am in the city.

Great prices and selection.

Along with the bigger names they carry knockoff XXXL hoods with 8 inch collars for about $100.
Typhoon brand inline vortex fans for a hundred and change.
Decent selection of bulb manufacturers at fair prices.

Cheers

B

bigloudvtwin

E Bay my man! That's where I got almost all of my gear.

marski420

marski420

Brite Lite Hydroponix
http://www.hydroponix.com

They have a shop in Ottawa and in North York - hopefully your close to one of the two.

I visit the one in Ottawa anytime I am in the city.

Great prices and selection.

Along with the bigger names they carry knockoff XXXL hoods with 8 inch collars for about $100.
Typhoon brand inline vortex fans for a hundred and change.
Decent selection of bulb manufacturers at fair prices.

Cheers

I can get to the North York one or the Kitchener one, I'm right in the middle of the 2. Thanks for the heads up man I'm looking em up right now.

convex

convex

I didn't know there was one in Kitchener ... good to know ;)

Cheers

M

moneyorlove

I can get to the North York one or the Kitchener one, I'm right in the middle of the 2. Thanks for the heads up man I'm looking em up right now.

theres a hydrostore on sheppard and brimley they have a 1k watt philips for like 40-50 new if that is closer to you

M

MTM

police hit my house last october and Im just now flowering my first crop since the raid.They got 3 ballast and several fans and T5s.Im running cooltubes due to the hieght being about 6 ft.Ive seen the new king cobra hood and it dwarfs a XXXL.They have them running side by side in Ashville and the light pattern of the cobra smokes those XXXL

Top Bottom