Need electrician in LA

• Thread starter gumby420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
gumby420

gumby420

So i need a sub panel installed and have no electricians to call. Anyone in LA know some 420 friendly electricians? Thanks

StoneyPufnstuff

StoneyPufnstuff

I'm not an electrician but a sub panel is pretty easy, as long as you have space on your main panel, if I were around I'd help you. I know a guy in the IE, but i'm sure there are tons in LA, don't get ripped off.

gumby420

gumby420

ya he installed my mini split, good call, ill p
Hit up @CannabisJohn ....he is a hvac guy so I bet he knows a good electrician....
yes cannabisjohn is the man, he installed my mini split, highly recommended to anyone who needs an hvac guy

shawnskush

shawnskush

Well considering cannabis john a riverside based HVAC tech installed his mini split I am guessing Los Angeles, Not to mention the intolerant laws of Louisiana seems to prevent most growers from there advertising online....But really I think you are just baked :p

L

Laflame

I need a subpanel installed also, do you know anyone that would come out to San Bernardino? Thanks

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

Ill get hiboy to send you a PM quetzal,i take it miguel didnt work out?If he cant PM you yet ill get the info and get it to you here or at the other spot.

Top Bottom