Need Emergency Help!!

• Thread starter KMProp
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

KMProp

unfortunatly my filter fell off the ceiling today while I was out at work and snapped 2 of my main colas from the stem!! I've supported them with some ties and taped them up, will the survive?!

Strain - Big Buddhas Critial Mass Auto

outnin

outnin

if the stem is not snapped it may work but is a bad deal all and all .
best of luck

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Man I snapped a main top off an auto once . I caught is instantly. I mean it was snapped in two with a lil thread hanging. I taped it up asap and it reconnected and didn't even get droopy. You would never knew anything happened.

K

KMProp

im scared to remove the tape and look how its getting on lol,

im going to leave her one more day and see how she is, there is no sign of drooping / stress etc.. so im hoping she is fine!

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I didn't remove the tape for a few weeks just to be sure. It was clear tape, and turned a milky color but it really didn't affect anything. I gained a lot of respect for these plants.

K

KMProp

im running critical mass, which from what ive read and from a few rumors from friends etc seems to be quite a tough strain.

i had trouble with germing and there first week or 2 and topped them and theyve still suprised me ! im 6ft tall and theyre easily 4 1/2 ft tall with some nice colas!

K

KMProp

Hey said it didn't droop, so I bet that was a massive knuckle, and they say when you give them knuckles like that, that it adds to yield..

mine havent drooped neither but mine isnt a snapped stem that im dealing with, the actual start of the growth / arm had actually partially snapped from the main stem :sweating:

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

If you didn't break the skin you will be fine. If you did break skin, bend it back and line it up at the partial snap and keep it there some way. They will be fine.

P.s. what lesson did you learn today?

K

KMProp

If you didn't break the skin you will be fine. If you did break skin, bend it back and line it up at the partial snap and keep it there some way. They will be fine.

P.s. what lesson did you learn today?

to keep my filters on the ground haha

Stumpy420

Stumpy420

to keep my filters on the ground haha
LOL ha ha ha ha ha! Or make sure they are properly supported! Good job learning today bro! Sorry about the damage though, live and learn, and then get high and try and remember it!

K

KMProp

LOL ha ha ha ha ha! Or make sure they are properly supported! Good job learning today bro! Sorry about the damage though, live and learn, and then get high and try and remember it!

appreciate the support

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Crit mass was one of the first plants I grew and it was the shit. I think critical anything is pretty sturdy I've grown alot of them. Mostly autos but a few photos also. It's one of my favorite strains. That crit mass was a great producer too.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I got the plant I broke the top off in a thread somewhere might try to find it. But I had stunted that plant and it's sister plant with high sodium bottled water. Almost killed them. I didn't have any ro so I thought I was doing a good thing. But didn't know the water was high sodium. They stayed small I know. But the plant that had the top broke was basically identical to the one that hadn't had any damage.

Top Bottom