Need experienced wifi growers please.

• Thread starter Capulator
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Capulator

Capulator

likes to smell trees.
Supporter
Also, they all popped within 24 hours and were killing it. Then only 2 were killing it ans the other 9 got a little poopy.

I guess i hit them too hqrd with nutes too soon. Justvweird how all the rest are thriving.

hiboy

hiboy

Im always cloning, my bro did the seed thing for me to find the best ones, and yes the seeds are all not identical, youll have to find which ones u want to keep. You e.c. seems high, isnt that close to 700 ppm?
h

Dz1PnK

Dz1PnK

You misunderstood. Im questioning the beans. The breeder has plenty of rep.

These are fem seeds though, two females makin babies... Bound to be some Frankensteins in there, especially since the white was chemically forced to change sex. How can it be bred to be consistent or be expected to not show signs that it's genome has been altered(variation). Isn't that why breeders work certain lines repeatedly, to breed out variation? but you don't wanna repeatedly reverse the sex of either parent, it would be more and more likely that they would reverse(hermy) or mutate on their own... Right?

S

swisscheese

It's not a stabilized cross which allows you to have a selection of phenotypes to choose from. Looks like it got too hot of nutrients some of my baby wifis did the same thing they'll grow out of it.

green punk

green punk

He had to have dropped(how many) thousands of those. Ive got some too. Two mutants that are total polypoids. Mine are def nute sensitive. Seems like the cuttings stunted for 10ish days. Had good roots too? Seedlings got to big for my space so I wacked em. Didn't want to. oh well. Got six phenos. Four stout little chics, two of which are the mutants, and two leggy girls.

Latest posts

Top Bottom