Need first had info

• Thread starter Paperchase
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Paperchase

Paperchase

Wat up um bout two weeks in flower and been using foxfarm grow big for veg. And using tiger bloom nw for flower going to get a bottle big bloom in the next week or two .My question is is there anything else I can put with this to make my buds be all they can be or will this just been fine ? Thanks for any info.

jaredman

jaredman

use some big bud by advanced and some age old optimize for the next four weeks, then hit em with some moab and overdive for two weeks, then flush till ready to harvest

Paperchase

Paperchase

Wat if I do tiger bloom big bloom and caps bio microbe and blackstrap and then use overdrive will that be to much I got mix feelings bout that moab

jaredman

jaredman

you could do that but you want something to really stack on the weight and crystals so use the beastie bloomz and cha ching if you don't wanna use moab. why don't you like moab by the way?

Paperchase

Paperchase

I been reading on it and hear gud things but mre bad things bout it I ain't got that many plants so I cnt run it myself mybe next year I will test run it.

Oregon Panda

Oregon Panda

I ran the foxfarm line exclusively for like the first 3 years growing. After I got off of alaskan that is... lol

You follow that little chart and spend out the ass for bottles and cans, you will have fine meds that everyone loves to smoke.
At least thats how it went down for me.

Once you get a grip on what it is exactly your doing, you'll be able to use whatever you want without fear.

Paperchase

Paperchase

U right Oregon Panda once I get a grip I be ok just want sum gud frosty smooth smoking dense buds.

ttystikk

ttystikk

MOAB has a scary rep because people overused it. Believe those P and K numbers; they're not kidding when they say to go easy on that stuff!

Mr_GreenGenes

Mr_GreenGenes

Ive used FF soils and nutes for years. I wouldn't rec. mixing other nute companies products in with the FF lineup. Find a good cal/mag supplement and give em some Black Strap up til about 3 weeks before harvest and youll be good to go. As far as the granulars I use the Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz @ 1/4 tsp per gal. I don't use the Chaching as I found it brought on fresh new calyx/hairs very late in flowering when the plants were actually tryin to mature and finish up and made for an ugly finished product IMO. FF grows some great plants/buds. MGG

Paperchase

Paperchase

Thanks guys for the info ! Um just gne go with the ff bloom line to be on the safe side maybe next year I go with AN line .

Paperchase

Paperchase

Then do LESS, not more.
Um gne do half then work my way up already been given them tiger bloom and a lil taste of black strap waiting on the big bloom and beastie bloom shud be here any day nw

Dunge

Dunge

Then do LESS, not more.

Do whatever seamaiden tell you to do.
LESS in this case.
There is no way to know what is working if you pile on the additives and ANY misstep could spell disaster.
And you won't even learn what went wrong.

Paperchase

Paperchase

Um gne do half then work my way up already been given them tiger bloom and a lil taste of black strap waiting on the big bloom and beastie bloom shud be here any day nw
so does the set up I mention sound gud to get me though bloom?

Top Bottom