need freebee

• Thread starter BonsaiBudster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

BonsaiBudster

hey fellow farmers, I have seen post about ordering seeds but see no links to order. Also it was mentioned that if an order was made, free seeds could be asked for and would be sent with order. This sounds perfect because I got laid off and am getting real close to broke.
Also some one please tell me the truth about how safe is it to order seeds here in the good old u s of a! I'm really scared and afraid of the drug war camandoes jumping out of thier black hawks and dragging me and mine off to Guamtonamo Cuba and locking us up and swollowing the keys. Surely at least some percent of people who order get busted! Someone spill the beans on this !!! I need to know how much to worry! Thanks

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
if you have any thcbay questions pm "thcbaysupport" when you have 10 posts.

welcome to the farm :)

S

snowkitty

Welcome and good luck with your garden. I haven't ordered seeds yet but I have watched lots of satisfied customers do repeat business with the breeders on here so I plan to place my order when I can afford to.

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

Welcome to the farm

In those freebies Logic gives away, you get sum crazy potent genetics for free:)

D

D9420

its as safe as any other site!! and the genetics are 10 times better. :smiley_joint:
you wont have swat kicking your door down so dont worry. make 10 post then figure what strain will suite you best and make an order. and you will be a happy camper :420:

Top Bottom