Need Green House Atmoshpere Specs On Agrotek Auto System

• Thread starter clay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

clay

Hi I searched for this but didn't find anything. We just bought a forverflower auto dep house.

Does anybody know the basic humidity , temp, or programing settings. I just need basic green house specs like when to turn on and off inside circulation fans at what temp, what humidity
when to open sides and vents at what temp, and humidity.

Can any body refer me to some basic coastal growing specs. I would greatly appreciate it.

Forever gave us absolutely no information on setting this up. then recommended some really shity contractors galled green star construction... what ever you do do not hire these people, they lied and said they knew about these houses and 6 months later still set it up wrong all for over 20k ..... dammmm that hurts to say. Personally I would not support forever flowering or recommend them again to anyone.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Wow, really? That's quite an investment you made, and they're not giving you any support? Everyone I know who's looked into their product likes it/them, but they're so pricey they haven't been feasible for most people.

What you need to learn about is vapor pressure deficit. Those are the environmental parameters you're going to need. Go to my first thread in my signature line, The Charts. People have posted a few VPD charts in there. You can use those I believe to help set up the parameters.

And, we'd love to see pix, though I'm really sorry they're not performing to a decent standard of customer service. That sort of thing really drives me up the wall.

C

clay

just an update, months later, agrotek does not have techs, then will not come to your house and they say that most of the companys that buy from them have IT techs that do all the computer programing, I have somewhat got the program working but the jist of it is that it is a complete waste of money, don't buy it, get regular timers, humidity and temperatures plugs from company's like farmtek, it will save you so much money. At this point forever flowering can not help us they have no techs that train or program (but they sell the shit out out of them) Agrowtek does not have techs that they send out and give you very little time. I would recommendgro-tek http://www.gro-techsystems.com/automated-light-deprivation
17284 Cattle Drive
Rough and Ready, CA 95975

They have there own teks, their own electricians, and they actiualy make their green houses, you want a one stop shop not a push you to the next guy, DO not Buy forever flowering or growtech unless your big enough to have your own construction crew and tech programers. Please take my word and don't end up over 100,ooo.00 in the hole and still not set up. I'm open to coment

buddahslave

buddahslave

just an update, months later, agrotek does not have techs, then will not come to your house and they say that most of the companys that buy from them have IT techs that do all the computer programing, I have somewhat got the program working but the jist of it is that it is a complete waste of money, don't buy it, get regular timers, humidity and temperatures plugs from company's like farmtek, it will save you so much money. At this point forever flowering can not help us they have no techs that train or program (but they sell the shit out out of them) Agrowtek does not have techs that they send out and give you very little time. I would recommendgro-tek http://www.gro-techsystems.com/automated-light-deprivation
17284 Cattle Drive
Rough and Ready, CA 95975

They have there own teks, their own electricians, and they actiualy make their green houses, you want a one stop shop not a push you to the next guy, DO not Buy forever flowering or growtech unless your big enough to have your own construction crew and tech programers. Please take my word and don't end up over 100,ooo.00 in the hole and still not set up. I'm open to coment
What do you think of Farmtek?

Latest posts

Top Bottom