Need Help !! 1st time grower in need of some tips and advice with One of my plants

• Thread starter 420Buddha
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420Buddha

420Buddha

Hey there ! i’m Buddha and i’m a first time grower and im currently struggling trying to troubleshoot what’s going on with one of my plants that seems to have stunted growth due to a underlying issue i’m trying to figure out it's curling like a taco and has a big yellow spot and now is getting these tiny yellow spots i don’t know if it’s a pH issue or rather a defiancy in nutrients i’m barely entering the veg state so i really don’t wanna loose a plant so early Thank you for reading this and accepting me in the forum !

420Buddha

420Buddha

IMG 2521

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

Nothing too wrong or too dramatic with that plant.

When it's one out of many plants all treated the same that behave differently it's often just the phenotype, not all plants are born equal pretty much like human or any other species.

few burn can sometime happen without any real reason. If it doesn"t spread no need to worry excessively.

if anything soil look rather damp, did you just water and let it dry enough between each watering ?

420Buddha

420Buddha

@HerbalEdu update the plant had bounced back but now the yellow spots have spread to all of the other plants some have gotten white spots i believe from too much humidity that i hadn’t been aware of till recently and a leaf had withered away under one of my plants . Got any idea what it could be and any tips that could help solve this don’t wanna loose my plants any help is greatly appreciated !
IMG 2592
IMG 2591
IMG 2593
IMG 2596
IMG 2594
IMG 2573
IMG 2576
IMG 2590
IMG 2607
IMG 2608
IMG 2612
IMG 2609
IMG 2611
IMG 2574

IMG 2577
IMG 2575
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

once again nothing too dramatic imho, not to the point your gonna lose your plant anytime soon, or like you won't be able to bring it to harvest healthy enough.

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

photo(s) of the whole plant(s) would help to see overall health also ...

Top Bottom