Need Help 1st Time Grower.

• Thread starter luck78113
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

luck78113

I'm currently trying to grow white knight strain under 600 hps in a grow tent i have temps going no higher then 82 and humidity no higher then 41 to 44. my plants seemed to be doing well untill i put them under lights. the pictures can show you what im going thru the stems of this strain is turning purple in some areas. its currently in black gold soil in a 10 gallon pot. and the other in a 5 gallon.
questions how can i fix this and the other question is how much water per gallons should i be giving the plants in a 10 gallon and 5 gallon.
using foolidge pro for nutes only.
thank you

Need help 1st time grower
Need help 1st time grower 2
Need help 1st time grower 3
L

luck78113

btw forgot to mention only using 1tsp per gallon of dyno grow foliage pro every watering they are still in vegetive stage.

H

hawkman

are you foliage feeding ? if so it should be done no more than 2x's a week if that. also when foliage feeding one must spray the under-sides of the leaves, because, that is were nutrient up-take takes place in the "stoma's" (located on the undersides of leaves. oif you spray nutrient on top of the leaves this will cause spotting, ect

L

luck78113

no im using 1 gallon jugs to water i use dyno grow foliage pro nutrients only using 1tsp per gallon of water and using 2 gallons for the 10 gallon pot and 1 gallon for the 5 gallon.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

Greetings and best wishes on this first grow! Black gold has been known to be out of balance at times, depending on the batch from which your particluar bnnags of soil came from. This means that if there is too much of one or more nutrients or not enough of one or more nutrients, certain elements maybe become locked out of the medium. I would suggest top dressing your containers with some high quality worm castings or compost and cease feeding for 10 or so days, giving them only water. This should let them achieve some balance again.

Next up it looks like you may have some damage from Two-spot spider mites. Those tiny white dots on your leaves are most likely the damage from the mites feeding. Look very closely on the underside of a few of the leafs thaat show those white spots and see if you see anything moving.

With cannabis, less is always more. Simply misting the spider mite effect areas with water several days in aa row can make a serious dent in their population.

Good luck!

L

luck78113

i checked for spiders nothing all i can see is the few gnats left, i topped the top soil w play sand hope this helps.

Toaster79

Toaster79

i checked for spiders nothing all i can see is the few gnats left, i topped the top soil w play sand hope this helps.

How did you chek? I know I can spot a spider mite with my naked eye, even their egs, but not everyone has eagle eyes like me. And the damage on the leaves definitely indicates spider mite damage.

Paul Simon

Paul Simon

I have to agree with Toaster79, unless you have taken steps to irradicated them previously, they are there. I was jsut trying to be extr nice before...

L

luck78113

i will 100% look into it later today and see what i can find but thank you for your replys i appreaciate all the info.

Latest posts

Top Bottom