Need help 2 weeks of flower left, burnt it badly

• Thread starter Unit709
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Unit709

Unit709

Im not quite sure i might have added to much monster bloom by mistake waitin now for the light to turn on and hopefully see a little progress

Unit709

Unit709

Ok pretty sure its light strees im pretty sure i have fox tailing ...should i cut it down if i do ?

HiDaze

HiDaze

Ok pretty sure its light strees im pretty sure i have fox tailing ...should i cut it down if i do ?

Hard to say. Some strains produce foxtails naturally. If you're sorta at a loss and your trichs are predominately cloudy or amber an early cut wouldnt be a problem. Really up to you and how much more tinkering you want to invest.

Last edited:
Unit709

Unit709

So do fox tails make it less potant ..i got no problem leting it go for a week ..jus as long as they dony make it shit haha

HiDaze

HiDaze

So do fox tails make it less potant ..i got no problem leting it go for a week ..jus as long as they dony make it shit haha

They can. Foxtails pretty much act as ventilation for the nugs. Can keep the fruits of your labor from staying nice and dense.

As I understand it the potency takes a hit because the plant has to pull back from producing fruit and switches into survival mode.

Unit709

Unit709

So mt tricomes will stay the same or will they still turn cloudy?

HiDaze

HiDaze

So mt tricomes will stay the same or will they still turn cloudy?
They will turn no matter what. Just breaks up the nug structure. You're so close to the end I am not sure it will make too much difference.

Latest posts

Top Bottom