Need Help About Sunlight

• Thread starter darklordmelkor
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
darklordmelkor

darklordmelkor

Hello yall!

I am planning to do my first growth. Willing to do outdoor but things made me confused. I need some help.

Average sunlight times in my country like:

11 hours 30 minutes in March,
13 hours in April,
15 hours in May,
16 hours in Jun,
15 hours in July,
13 hours 30 minutes in Augst,
12 hours to 12 hours 20 minutes in September
11 hours to 11 hours 10 minutes in October

As i learnt, cannabis needs 13 hours+ sunlight for veg stage and 12 hours+ of darkness for flowering stage. So if i start at April, i will able to harvest them end of October or mid of November. That's total 7-8 months of grow. Isn't that a bit long? More than half year.

In this February, we have 11 hours 30 minutes (average) sunlight. What if i start now and harvest them at end of or mid of Jun? I know when sunlight times increases, girls will be forced to flowering stage to veg stage or something like that mixed stages.

We have 9 months of warm climate but best time for growing seems like Jun to October. There should be another ways to use that 9 months good climate for outdoor growth!

Vegging indoor is not possible for me because my grow area is very far away from my home and it is 100% risky to do that in my home and then carry them to outdoor area. So what should i do? I am really confused. All comments are appreciated!

below frigid

below frigid

Hello yall!

I am planning to do my first growth. Willing to do outdoor but things made me confused. I need some help.

Average sunlight times in my country like:

11 hours 30 minutes in March,
13 hours in April,
15 hours in May,
16 hours in Jun,
15 hours in July,
13 hours 30 minutes in Augst,
12 hours to 12 hours 20 minutes in September
11 hours to 11 hours 10 minutes in October

As i learnt, cannabis needs 13 hours+ sunlight for veg stage and 12 hours+ of darkness for flowering stage. So if i start at April, i will able to harvest them end of October or mid of November. That's total 7-8 months of grow. Isn't that a bit long? More than half year.

In this February, we have 11 hours 30 minutes (average) sunlight. What if i start now and harvest them at end of or mid of Jun? I know when sunlight times increases, girls will be forced to flowering stage to veg stage or something like that mixed stages.

We have 9 months of warm climate but best time for growing seems like Jun to October. There should be another ways to use that 9 months good climate for outdoor growth!

Vegging indoor is not possible for me because my grow area is very far away from my home and it is 100% risky to do that in my home and then carry them to outdoor area. So what should i do? I am really confused. All comments are appreciated!
What Country?

Galvatron

Galvatron

If you want to put them out early, get some cheap solar lights that come on at dusk. It won't make them grow but will trick them into thinking the day is longer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom