Need Help/advice On Plants

• Thread starter Seattlesmoke
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
CaliRooted

CaliRooted

It all depends on how much you want to spend on your power bill and how fast you want them to grow. Something's I do 24/0 others 18/6. IMO I feel plants like the 18/6 the best, plants like a rest period just like nature.

S

Seattlesmoke

It all depends on how much you want to spend on your power bill and how fast you want them to grow. Something's I do 24/0 others 18/6. IMO I feel plants like the 18/6 the best, plants like a rest period just like nature.

I guess that makes sense on wanting to take rest i was gonna try the 24/0 but think I'll stay with 18/6

S

Seattlesmoke

looks to be some type of bug u need to go over the plant like a crake head looking for a rock in a rug looking for mites

Ok when you mentioned bugs you were right. Just went through every leaf then started finding them. You can see all the dots that is the bug. But not sure if its mites or not.

20170718 181014
S

Seattlesmoke

Looks like spider mites from the damage on top of the leaf. Grandevo,Green Cleaner, Safer Soap, Wipeout. Check out any of those products.
Looks like spider mites from the damage on top of the leaf. Grandevo,Green Cleaner, Safer Soap, Wipeout. Check out any of those products.

Ok ill get some first thing tomorrow. I sprayer them off outside with some wind on them and looked and couldnt see any. I know they're not completely gone but sure it helped. And after feeding not as much drooping. So thanks again for the help there

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

Ok ill get some first thing tomorrow. I sprayer them off outside with some wind on them and looked and couldnt see any. I know they're not completely gone but sure it helped. And after feeding not as much drooping. So thanks again for the help there

np any time be careful on taking plant out side and bring it back in side can spread bug all over the place

S

Seattlesmoke

np any time be careful on taking plant out side and bring it back in side can spread bug all over the place

I covered the plants with painters plastic carrying them back and forth just because i thought that might happened so glad I did hah. They're looking much healthier already.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

how about your shoes or pants ect u have the same on from in and out?

Top Bottom