need help anyone workin with fogponics?

• Thread starter G.F. Greens
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

G.F. Greens

anyone workin with a fogponics system? i got a cloner i made one of my many experiments, im having troubles with the temps getting way to high cookin my babies and thats with two nutramist foggers in there, ones just not enough fog and they die off anyone got any advice to get this baby workin properly or maybe a better design for a fogponic cloner??

N

Nuglover

No info for ya unfortunately but I do like your avatar.:)

F

FastForward

I tried my own 'fogponic' experiment using an ultrasonic pond mister - worked well but I couldn't control root zone temps either and the roots got screwed/pythium/badness. If I were to do it again I'd make sure I covered my pots with silver foil or something reflective (ideally black inside, white outside) and maybe even use an aquarium chiller to chill the nutes entering the fogger. Check out my 3D grow log on here....that's where I tried it out...some promising stuff, but needs more work.

t.o.med

t.o.med

check out this site http://www.shira-inc.com/ ive seen these units in action at a hydro store i used to go to they work really well but there pricey the small one is around 600 canadian and the larger unit is somewhere around 2500bucks. the larger unit will fill an entire room in fog in minutes.

P

pcchrain

I understand the idea and theory but wonder what is the point when there are alternative options, which are easier to dial in?

G

G.F. Greens

i only gave it one go around but the ones that i did get to root killed the ones in the areoponics by 4 or 5 days fast and healthy as could be. its not thats its so hard to dial in it was just the 1st that ive made, next will better. im thinkin a larger res separate from the cloner and pumping the fog into the tub will work better for temp control. guess we'll see one of these days if i can find the time.

B

been

You ever check out any T.A.G. journals? They use high pressure pumps to run fogger nozzles. I think a chiller is mandatory though. :anim_30:

G

G.F. Greens

yeah i was surprised how much faster, could have pulled a couple on days 4 but i think im gonna stick with the aero's for now.

Latest posts

Top Bottom