Need help ASAP...roots are not binding

• Thread starter Buckcannon
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Buckcannon

I am running EBB and Flow system.

I finished my veg state just recently and had my plants in the grodan grow cubes. The roots outgrew the grow cubes and they got REALLY huge...so huge that the roots underneath forced the plants to all start tipping to 1 side.

I did not have to run to the hydro store. When I finally did, about a week later they told me that they do not sell coco matts anymore because of some problems so I had to buy the only thing they had which is the grodan growslabs. I followed the instructions and soaked the grow slabs and cut spaces and put 3 plants into each slab. Its been 3 days and the roots dont seem to be binding into the grow slab....did they sit too long without being transplanted? And is there anything I can do to fix this? Anyone else have problems or experience with the grow slabs and this system?

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

As long as the slab is staying wet it'll root eventually
After 3 day they should be just starting to grip into the slabs. Only tried something like that once and it was a full week before they were fully rooted onto the slabs. some roots XL or caps bennes or great white should speed up the process

Top Bottom