Need help asap

• Thread starter Ghosty420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I don’t even know how that has happened ffs, is there anyway of fixing?
I have not been following along, not even sure which pic Aqua is talking about, but re-vegging is something that happens with photoperiod plants where you started to flower (i.e. 12/12 lighting) and then switch it back to Veg lighting (ie 18 on, 6 off). The plant gets confused by this and goes back to vegetative growth.

In the hands of a seasoned grower, this is a tool.

For new folks, typically means there has been a screw up with lighting timings or out of control dark times - meaning ambient light leaks during night

G

Ghosty420

I have not been following along, not even sure which pic Aqua is talking about, but re-vegging is something that happens with photoperiod plants where you started to flower (i.e. 12/12 lighting) and then switch it back to Veg lighting (ie 18 on, 6 off). The plant gets confused by this and goes back to vegetative growth.

In the hands of a seasoned grower, this is a tool.

For new folks, typically means there has been a screw up with lighting timings or out of control dark times - meaning ambient light leaks during night
I’m growing outdoors, the big plant is my first grow it’s been hell, I made a lot of mistakes but I think I’ve defiantly learned from them aha, guessing nature screwed me this time😂

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

I’m growing outdoors, the big plant is my first grow it’s been hell, I made a lot of mistakes but I think I’ve defiantly learned from them aha, guessing nature screwed me this time😂
If you are outside, are there street lights or neighbors windows on the plants at night?

Is this a photoperiod plant?

What are your sunshine hours where you are in the world

sorry if this is all asked and answered I'm replying to multiple threads at the moment.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Oh damn. Doesn't even look like it got to flower yet.
Yeah literally looks to have started and instantly revegging. Could be stress related as i see micro deficiencies starting and likely caused by soil ph

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

Yeah literally looks to have started and instantly revegging. Could be stress related as i see micro deficiencies starting and likely caused by soil ph
I've never seen this in person, but that is sorta what the pics I've seen of the virus look like. We got 2 we are dealing with now.

This is Hop Latent Viroid

Moe.Red

Moe.Red

So I’m in the UK, it’s photoperiod, no lights interrupt it at night, gets about 8hours direct light a day
Buddy, you are out of my league and I need to stay in my lane. I am not an outdoor grower and have never personally seen this virus, if that is what it is. I know in California there have been massive losses at commercial grows due to this, that's about the extent of my knowledge.

G

Ghosty420

Buddy, you are out of my league and I need to stay in my lane. I am not an outdoor grower and have never personally seen this virus, if that is what it is. I know in California there have been massive losses at commercial grows due to this, that's about the extent of my knowledge.
That’s made me really sad can’t lie😒I’ll wait it out and see if there’s any improvement but I’m guessing she’s probable an RIP

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Nah your right in your lane… its a big problem since its carried to seed

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

IMO, something happened that it didn't like happened in the transplant. This happened after he transplanted.

Ghosty, how wet was the soil you had it in when you transplanted? Did you water the plant in after you transplanted? Did you press the soil down to make sure you got good root to soil contact?

I'm thinking air bubble or one of the roots got broken or exposed to light for too long and it didn't like it. I agree. Let it play out and see if it corrects itself in its new environment. Could also be shock from topping then transplanting right after. My suggestion would be to monitor your soil wetness and try and keep the plant in semi damp state to give the roots time to recover and reaccustom to their new surroundings. Once they re-establish you'll see new normal growth and shape come back.

G

Ghosty420

When I transplanted the soil was wet I’d be lying if I said I didn’t lose quite a bit of root system but doing research online said it will be fine it will just set it back abit

G

Ghosty420

I did push down after transplanting but not to much because I wanted the soil still fluffy? My reasoning behind this was because I thought it would make it easier for the roots to travel and breathe maybe I was well off😂

Latest posts

Top Bottom