Need help asap

• Thread starter Ghosty420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PK1

PK1

Supporter
lol, i had to read back couple pages to follow a bit, but he doesn't mean anythign by it. He is just saying that some plants are very sensative to transplanting or other acts.
Anyway, good luck with the plant. atleast you've got some new seedlings to start off on the right pad

nashobaTHC

nashobaTHC

I’ve grown a plant with Hop Latent Viroid and after about 2 months it became apparent that the plant lacked the vigor that four other plants of different strains had so it wasn’t a hard decision to chop it and save time, money, and personal stress. If your leaves look small and wrinkled after 3-4 more sets, I’d chop it. If you have no other plants to play with you can keep it going but lower your expectations of big buds. This pic from last year shows the viroid plant next to healthy ones.

B2AC12F7 439D 498D 8B2E 01C26EFE57F1
G

Ghosty420

How’s everyone doing today? I’m guessing your all looking at the pictures and thinking what the fuck has he done😂 I was looking at the plant this morning and it just looked fucked tbh the branches was brown the leafs felt really brittle so I thought fuck it it’s time to get rid of it but then I thought fuck it I’m going to remove most of the leaf’s strip it right back stick it in the ground on the other side of the garden (just in case it does have that virus thing & affects my other ones) and just see what happens will be quite interesting to see if anything happens, but yeah I potted up my other auto and it’s defiantly fell behind the others but I think that was to do with The pot I was using…

41A5A39D EEE4 415E A53F 3CF124E9FB43
A5A9BDC0 642C 44F8 A8F1 A376A2FF14F8
E6953606 A700 4A56 BD6D 9AF638423AAD
G

Ghosty420

Anyone help me with this? It’s 22 days old and defiantly stunted, this is one out of three auto Kalashnikovs females. The other two are doing really well have them there first nutrients yesterday and they seemed to of loved it over night, these are my last chances of getting something as summers near to an end and really don’t want the little one to die tbh

43428460 5FE5 422D B022 3987FB13FD8D
E56ED407 3488 4723 990B 3272CE94B340
0EC3DB19 A3DA 4EA2 8AC8 675622D6ED3B
98FBCD28 9C45 4BA9 9F88 8C4F855AFFE2
CannaGranny

CannaGranny

Anyone help me with this? It’s 22 days old and defiantly stunted, this is one out of three auto Kalashnikovs females. The other two are doing really well have them there first nutrients yesterday and they seemed to of loved it over night, these are my last chances of getting something as summers near to an end and really don’t want the little one to die tbh
Really small to be adding nutes. When I pop an auto I use fox farms happy frog and ocean forest. The OF is pretty hot, so I layer the bottom third of my planter with the OF and fifteen percent perlite and the top two thirds with the Happy Frog and twenty percent perlite. Why? Because most autos are very sensitive to nutes and by the time the roots grow and hit that last third they are ready for a bit of feed. I add nothing else, no other nutes, just water. I’d back off the feed and water it completely in the root zone. Watering close to the plant itself will build a mud pocket beneath the root ball of the plant and cut off it’s oxygen. Watering in a circle on the outside perimeter of the plant will stop that and encourage your roots to stretch.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Really small to be adding nutes. When I pop an auto I use fox farms happy frog and ocean forest. The OF is pretty hot, so I layer the bottom third of my planter with the OF and fifteen percent perlite and the top two thirds with the Happy Frog and twenty percent perlite. Why? Because most autos are very sensitive to nutes and by the time the roots grow and hit that last third they are ready for a bit of feed. I add nothing else, no other nutes, just water. I’d back off the feed and water it completely in the root zone. Watering close to the plant itself will build a mud pocket beneath the root ball of the plant and cut off it’s oxygen off. Watering in a circle on the outside perimeter of the plant will stop that and encourage your roots to stretch.
This to a Tee ^^^

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

Really small to be adding nutes. When I pop an auto I use fox farms happy frog and ocean forest. The OF is pretty hot, so I layer the bottom third of my planter with the OF and fifteen percent perlite and the top two thirds with the Happy Frog and twenty percent perlite. Why? Because most autos are very sensitive to nutes and by the time the roots grow and hit that last third they are ready for a bit of feed. I add nothing else, no other nutes, just water. I’d back off the feed and water it completely in the root zone. Watering close to the plant itself will build a mud pocket beneath the root ball of the plant and cut off it’s oxygen. Watering in a circle on the outside perimeter of the plant will stop that and encourage your roots to stretch.
2nd this^^^^^

I do it the same way for outdoor grows but I usually just make my own hot soil but use the same method you do. Dig my hole and fill the bottom third with hot soil and the top 2/3 with regular soil. Once the roots get mature enough to handle the hotter mix they'll be approaching the bottom 3rd of the hole.

My hot soil mix is base soil with guano, bone meal, blood meal, fish bone meal, Kelp meal, Alfalfa meal, worm castings, lime, epsom, azamite and humic acid. I lay out the base soil on a tarp and mix in all the amendments. Put it all into a 55 gal drum, wet it down and seal the lid and leave it out in the sun for at least a month or 2. I usually turn it once or twice to get some air in there.

G

Ghosty420

Quick update my cats got to all my plants and once again they’ve been savaged, that’s the end for me this summer had so many attempts I’m honestly in the worse mood, but a big shout out to everyone that helped me it honestly meant so much, I’m gunna look at some growing equipment moneys really tight at the moment so won’t be for a while, ah man I’m so depressed 😢

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Quick update my cats got to all my plants and once again they’ve been savaged, that’s the end for me this summer had so many attempts I’m honestly in the worse mood, but a big shout out to everyone that helped me it honestly meant so much, I’m gunna look at some growing equipment moneys really tight at the moment so won’t be for a while, ah man I’m so depressed 😢
😽😼

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Dont get discouraged. I know the feeling my first plant suffered the sane fate by a very lovable furball with an obsession for big macs and apparently cannabis…

I guess in cats big macs induce the munchies for cannabis?

Cat proofing and a small break hopefully gets you back on track if you should choose after trying to recover from the mental defeat of it all.

RootsRuler

RootsRuler

LOL! I'm sorry.... I don't mean to laugh at your misfortune but I had the same thing happen to me so many times. I had a tabby that would get into my tent and just ruin my crops. I had to grow a few catnip bushes out on the balcony and let him go to town out there so that he wouldn't get at my tent girls. I could never figure out how he'd get in until I realized he was climbing through one of the port holes on the bottom of the tent!

Don't worry Brother! Look on the brightside. You learned a ton and have a MUCH better grasp of what you need to do to grow the caliber of weed you want. Just save your pennies and once you're ready we're here to help you. It's gonna be super cool and that first hit from your grow will make it ALLLLLLL worth it!!!

G

Ghosty420

Honestly it’s horrible I’m still feeling different levels pissed off today, todays actually my birthday and I can’t enjoy myself still thinking about the bloody plants… can anyone recommend a light to maybe grow 1/2 plants on a budget?

Shaded_One

Shaded_One

Honestly it’s horrible I’m still feeling different levels pissed off today, todays actually my birthday and I can’t enjoy myself still thinking about the bloody plants… can anyone recommend a light to maybe grow 1/2 plants on a budget?

@PhlizonGrowLight are very reasonably priced for a budget grow

Top Bottom