Need Help Asap

• Thread starter Foolie
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Foolie

Babies ready to go but I'm restricted on drying options. I live in apartment my central air is killer when it's on. My closets have louvers so a little light gets in, my only other closet had the entire setup in there. Suggestions are needed. "Thanks Chiefers". This Mf gone fall over

Need help asap
R

rascali

Well first off, if you can afford a stake to hold that plant off the ground, it looks like it could go a few more weeks and give you time to figure out your drying environment.
Secondly, it looks like a big cardboard box will work in your situation - the bigger the better. Mount a computer fan in the side if you can't work the biggest box, blowing in with a few hand-cut louvers covered with dryer sheets.

MeJuana

MeJuana

Let's see a better photo so we can judge how long the plant has left because it looks a couple weeks out at least from that photo there. rascali nailed it on the recommendation but I wanted to reiterate because it is very important to let her finish. Most of the thc is made in the final weeks

G

gmack58578

Yea the best advice would be a giant cardboard box for the first two days of drying use the lid on top to not allow them to dry to fast after that take the top of and let them co time to dry

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Or trim and cut from branch and put on a screen in a drawer or cabinet. Flavor will take longer cure but it works.

Bannacis

Bannacis

Well first off, if you can afford a stake to hold that plant off the ground, it looks like it could go a few more weeks and give you time to figure out your drying environment.
Secondly, it looks like a big cardboard box will work in your situation - the bigger the better. Mount a computer fan in the side if you can't work the biggest box, blowing in with a few hand-cut louvers covered with dryer sheets.
Dryer sheets? only if they are unscented... Do not use scented, unless you want your bud to absorb the smell.

Keekee

Keekee

News paper and under the bed,just lay a couple of sheets of news paper down then a couple sheets over the top.

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Depending on the size of the buds, I use a couple paper grocery bags for 10-14 days, then cut the buds off and dry ~ 10 more days on a screen with air around it, then jar with 72* Boveda packs

Top Bottom