Need Help Bow Do I Fix This

• Thread starter GrownA1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GrownA1

GrownA1

Just got my plant 3 days ago from a dispensary,it's in a 5 gallon pot because I don't want to transplant, and in black gold organic soil. I've watered it twice the fist days and that happened I'm guessing it was from stress or overwatering, I am a first time grower and haven't added any nutes to her yet. Does anybody know what I did wrong?

Need help bow do i fix this
Mr Bee

Mr Bee

Yip.u already know wat u did wrong.let the soil dry right out between watering and the roots will grow looking for water and the better the root system the better the plant will b.just lift pot to feel how heavy it is wen watered and feel how heavy wen dry to give u an idea of wen to water.its like lifting a milk carton to see how much is in it.you don't need to see it to know if it's full or empty.same principal

GrownA1

GrownA1

Awesome, thanks for the advice. So are leaves going to return to being green or with they continue to brown and fall off? I want my plant to be as healthy as possible.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

No those leaves are fucked.theyl never get good but that's no worry whatsoever as If you get the plant happy the good greens will come through in the new growth and once there's enough good growth you can chop off the fucked bits at the bottom.patience bro.its easy to kill em with kindness.just water em wen the pots dried out-not completely,don't let plants wilt although don't worry if theyv wilted a bit wen dry as they'll perk right up wen watered.its easy mate they practically grow themselves

GrownA1

GrownA1

So what do you mean bunnew greens and growth, like a new leaf is just gonna pop up and replace the one that has died and then that's when I'm able to chop it off?

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

So what do you mean bunnew greens and growth, like a new leaf is just gonna pop up and replace the one that has died and then that's when I'm able to chop it off?
Haha no the new growth will come from the shoot at the top.you really should go away and do a good bit of reading up in cannabis basics.its the best way to learn

dan1989

dan1989

All in good time dude, please don't feel disheartened if you fuck the first couple grows up, you will get better. You don't learn to ride a bike without scraping your knees a few times. Keep at it and do yourself a favour, READ READ READ. Practise makes perfect, and anyone who says growing is easy ain't ever grown shit!

Tat2420

Tat2420

Don't sweat the plant...but you should do some research. Forums are great places to get opinions filled with facts and myths. You take what you can use and leave the rest.
Reading will teach you a lot. Especially as you plant grows. So will experience. We all mess a few up at least.
As for the plant...just like what's been mentioned. Water when dry.
Eventually new growth will appear and then from each new shoot newer growth will appear...and so on. Remove the dead and let her do her thing.
I recommend all newbies keep it simple...the biggest fail in growing cannibas is over doing it in my opinion.

GrownA1

GrownA1

I'm gonna keep my nutes low less is more and awoke it's way up. I've done tons of reading in forum and elsewhere, I just need information from other grower getting real honest one on one opinions. I'll keep y'all updated with how she's doing!

Tat2420

Tat2420

Keep records of everything you do and where in the grow phase you are when you did it...

GrownA1

GrownA1

Another quick question, about how much should I water/slash feed nutes every feeding? A little bit of nutes and a little bit of water? 50/50? 25/75? One feed water and the next nutes? Or both every time?

GrownA1

GrownA1

So therefore I should keep a bottle of premixed water and nutes for when I do feed? Or do I just mix everytime I use? Or is that irrelevant lol

Tat2420

Tat2420

I mix everytime. But that's just me. I don't know if it matters as long as there is no evaporation from the storage container...

Top Bottom