Need HELP. Brown spotting/curling & canoeing leaves

• Thread starter arcatagreenhouse
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
arcatagreenhouse

arcatagreenhouse

Hello growers!

I really need some help with diagnosing this issue. The leaves are turning brown and curling in and up and what I believe it is caused by is nutrient burn/over nutes but I'm not sure. Keeping them outside in a greenhouse. Soil is a combo of potting and homemade compost.

Thank you so much for the help!
Need help brown spottingcurling  canoeing leaves
Need help brown spottingcurling  canoeing leaves 2
Need help brown spottingcurling  canoeing leaves 3
Need help brown spottingcurling  canoeing leaves 4
Need help brown spottingcurling  canoeing leaves 5

Jack og

Jack og

Supporter
Over watered and mag deficient.
ease back on watering and add epsom salt, 1tsp to gal of water. . Also may have a fungal issue going, lights of get some sulfur/ 2tsp to gal and spray all yr plants. Ensure that you do not Spray or have sprayed any oil based products for at least 2-3 weeks, repeatable sulfur sprays for 3-4 cycles , every 3 days will get rid of most all bugs and fungus issues in the gardens

arcatagreenhouse

arcatagreenhouse

Hi Jack OG! Thank you so much for your response and help! Should I keep them in full sun as they heal or partial sun? Does it matter? Also, I have used neem oil on them recently so I guess I'll have to wait on the sulfur spray. Thank you for the help, I really appreciate it!

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Did you spray Neem in sunlight ? If so I’m sure you have burnt them with NEEM , used incorrectly it will damage your plants they will recover I would hose them off and get some shade over them , but that’s just my two cents , it’s better to tell us the full history of plant growth at the first post not tell us bit by bit , or you will get the wrong info from one or many of the members , Staff who moderate and myself Included . Regards Od .

arcatagreenhouse

arcatagreenhouse

Hi One Drop,

Thank you so much for the info and I will make sure to post the full info in the future! I didn't spray the neem on in the direct sunlight and I hadn't sprayed it on for at least a week before this started to occur. But I'll make sure to be extra careful with the stuff.

Thank you!

arcatagreenhouse

arcatagreenhouse

No, the one thing I can think of is I used a fish emulsion product about 4-5 days ago and it is very possible that I used too much.

Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper

i think, personally that the patterns on the leaves in the PICS above look like nutrient burn of some sort. I actually saw something like that when i overdid it with Epsom Salt when i first started growing,,,,

Latest posts

Top Bottom