• Thread starter Panchojr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
ShroomKing

ShroomKing

Best of luck. Peace
G

Gdub818

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is.

G

Gdub818

You fuckers ready to get all scientific????

@ShroomKing''s "hookah''s cut" of ultraBrite around day 63ish,grown with heavy 16,no bud bloodView attachment 633684Same cut grown by me with bud blood and h and g nutes at 50 daysView attachment 633687
View attachment 63368010 day difference?idk.5-7 is very plausible

i was planing on using the heavy 16 cadillac sauce recipe until i saw on how ridiculous everything is on the chart. so i made some changes and i am using tap water with heavy 16 full line with bud blood, big bud and overdrive. plus Aptus Fasilitor, great white and hygrozyme and i want to add cannzyme starting week 5 and remove hygrozyme. i was wondering what kind of recommendation you would have for me or if i am over killing it. Max i go with fire is 2ml and half of big bud and overdrive recommendation 4-5ml. i am running sfv og i know og's love call mag but i do not add call bag because im running tap water just with a chlorine filter and my ppm are coming out high as is.

straincreation

straincreation

this post is offensively titled and you don't need help with anything you have a question that's been ran into the ground on every growing site. no it will not likely make you harvest ten days early. those photos mean nothing. is that even a clone? actually those days? and with no microscope pics you can't prove anything. if you think you're going to harvest 10 days sooner with any product, you're approaching this the wrong way.
TF you talking about?!

Top Bottom