Wanted Need Help buying seeds in Macedonia

• Thread starter ivan444
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
I

ivan444

I need help from someone to help me out with 1-3 cannabis seeds, I've checked every site and none ship to me (Macedonia) or please recommend any cannabis seed sites which can ship to my country.

I would be very grateful for any kind of help, thank you 👊🏻

Happydude32ed

Happydude32ed

Yeah it's okay.

What kinds of strains are you looking for ?

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

I need help from someone to help me out with 1-3 cannabis seeds, I've checked every site and none ship to me (Macedonia) or please recommend any cannabis seed sites which can ship to my country.

Dude put your name and an address. I'm sure you'll get a few of us with seeds to send you a few. Hell why not bro. I will

Green_Bambino

Green_Bambino

try Gta seeds wix.com shipping internationally

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

Ivan hey haven't been on in a minute been busy. So how's things going so far good starts

logic

logic

Administrator
Staff
Hey!
Haven't received the seeds you send yet but meanwhile I ordered from Herbie's, their package arrived last Friday and I just planted a Zkittlez Auto directly into soil a couple days ago, will see how it goes 🙂
Great news @Herbies_Seeds rock! 👍

SSlayer69

SSlayer69

Well hell bro don't know what happened. But at least your growing good luck with it bro. Let me know if they show up. I wonder were they got stopped

I

ivan444

Well hell bro don't know what happened. But at least your growing good luck with it bro. Let me know if they show up. I wonder were they got stopped
Postal services in my country are very slow, it may come within the next month.

PurpleGreen

PurpleGreen

Hey!
Haven't received the seeds you send yet but meanwhile I ordered from Herbie's, their package arrived last Friday and I just planted a Zkittlez Auto directly into soil a couple days ago, will see how it goes 🙂
Exciting news about your order from Herbie's! Zkittlez Auto is a fantastic strain, and planting it directly into soil is a good choice. Wishing you the best of luck with your grow. Keep us posted on how it goes. Happy growing!

I

ivan444

Exciting news about your order from Herbie's! Zkittlez Auto is a fantastic strain, and planting it directly into soil is a good choice. Wishing you the best of luck with your grow. Keep us posted on how it goes. Happy growing!
Today a Zkittlez Auto and OG Kush seed have popped. Exact same time, exact same roots.
I used the napkin method for these, Just amazing 🤩

Top Bottom