need help choosing a nute system

• Thread starter kngpedr
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
kngpedr

kngpedr

first time grower here with some nute questions. ive been around grows before so i understand the lighting ventilation and heat issues involved, and i think im going to use fox farm sea shit for my grow medium. the one thing that is kind of over whelming me is the nutes. i want to do organic to go with my soil, and i was wondering whats the most user friendly nute package out there. i was thinking of going with fox farm thinking it probably works well with their soil. but id love a experienced growers advice. also if it matters my grow is in a 3x3x5 closet. 400w mh / hps for the respective cycles, and with with cfl or flur tubes to compliment havent decided on those yet. any and all help would be great.

L

legal_med_grow

BioCanna has a great organic line, plants grow steady with even growth and the taste is awesome. another way is to talk to the guy at the hydo store and he will be able to help you choose the best nutes for your situation.

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

i recommend reading this thread

the stuff these guys are using in this thread is about as good as you can get!

socalval

socalval

:fighting0085: hit up garden of dreams with a pm . I think by the time time spring hits growers will pumping A1 nutes into this years crop . Its oganic and a better bang for your buck .

Awc
philly kush

philly kush

Botanicare nute work great and r user friendly.Ive bin using them for a long time now and had nuthin but success.

S

spunion

I've heard only good feedback from people that use MaxiBloom.

You could try spam e-mailing a bunch of nute companies asking for product samples and see who comes through. I just got a sample card from House & Garden ;)

HydroRocks

HydroRocks

Dynagro and Ionic are two complete one part formula's that are super easy to use and great for folks just starting out.

Organics is a bit more involved as you will need to know about the soil biology as well. I would start easy with a one part mineral based formula, and after you get a few grows under your belt and have given yourself some time to read up on soil biology, you could always ease into it. Unfortunately, most growers do not even really know what "organics" means nor take the time to learn about soil biology at all.

Cheers!

kngpedr

kngpedr

thanks guys for all the great info, got alot of differnt opions but ive got time before my room is ready for research .

W

WildCajun

Nutes I use

I have been growing for 3 years now have 5 hRVEST UNDER MY BELT , Started with Humbolt products ,worked ok ,pain in the ass for each feeding so many to add ,so found a tea mixture online take a tea bag of nutes seap the bar in a 5 gal jug and it is ready to go will stay good in jug for 6 months ,www.tokengrow.com
very easy and my plants love it go to the web page and fill out the calculator and good luck

S

shibbyshawn

I prefer Pure Blend Pro by botanicare. You can use Liquid Karma and Sweet and whatever else by them, but the PBP veg and bloom are great standalones as well. I add Steamed liquid bone meal 0-10-0 (lot's of people make this shizz) to it in bloom but you dont have to. Adding their cal mag may be a good idea too depending on your wter

S

shibbyshawn

The alien genetics guy.has a sweet feeding schedule in his seed forum

Latest posts

Top Bottom