Need Help Curing Guys

• Thread starter Hondaguy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hondaguy

Whats up guys iv been growing for a while have my card stuf looks killler on plant ive tryed to cut in branches and dry like that all trimed up wet but stuff drys to quick so i just cut whole plant an hang for 2 days or so an pull the big fans then i let dry till outsides are little crisp then trim and i put them in a food grade bin stuff smells ok at this point. i also put a hydrometer in there when i get a steady 62% i jar well this is the problem every time i jar the smell changes i wont even smoke the stuff i waste my $ buying stuff cuz i just cant get it right really making me mad now. got good genetics from attitude bank i dont no guys i grow in coco with coco if someone could point me in the right direction thanks

fishwhistle

fishwhistle

The smell will come back if you are drying/curing correctly,be patient.What makes you think something from the attitude gives you good genetics?Do you think walmart sells nutritous food too?99 3/4% is gonna be a dog/lacking,you have to search for the gems.

H

Hondaguy

hey man ya i know. its just u pay good $ for good genetics but u never know right. I think im doing it right. when plants are done i flush 2 wks then cut whole plant and hang till dry 70*65* 55 to 65 rh and takes like 5 days sometimes 7. then i trim and they r still a little moist so i let sit in a food grade container till rh is 65 then give a little trim and in jars. they smell ok when in the totes but as soon as i put in the jars it starts to change cant really explaint it its not mold but it just dont smell like the dank. seen it on youtube guy put the buds in the tote till u get a steady 65 rh then jar them. i just dont get it every time i harvest the stuff is so sweet an smells like bubblegum then i dry and its not even close to the smell. the buds are not wet when i put them in the jars. some of the smaler stuff the stems crack but not in half the bigger stuff gives a crack but no where near braking in 2. how dry is to dry i have over dryed before and i dont think im overdrying it any more im doing something else wrong.

Tnelz

Tnelz

hey man ya i know. its just u pay good $ for good genetics but u never know right. I think im doing it right. when plants are done i flush 2 wks then cut whole plant and hang till dry 70*65* 55 to 65 rh and takes like 5 days sometimes 7. then i trim and they r still a little moist so i let sit in a food grade container till rh is 65 then give a little trim and in jars. they smell ok when in the totes but as soon as i put in the jars it starts to change cant really explaint it its not mold but it just dont smell like the dank. seen it on youtube guy put the buds in the tote till u get a steady 65 rh then jar them. i just dont get it every time i harvest the stuff is so sweet an smells like bubblegum then i dry and its not even close to the smell. the buds are not wet when i put them in the jars. some of the smaler stuff the stems crack but not in half the bigger stuff gives a crack but no where near braking in 2. how dry is to dry i have over dryed before and i dont think im overdrying it any more im doing something else wrong.
So this is what myself and a few others who were willing to try do. Now it's not for everybody and there is plenty of proof that it work both on the farm and in other places. It is non-conventional but it works. Also if u r in a rush this isn't for you. But if you want top shelf meds try it. Cut ur plant. Trim it wet. Hang for 48 hours. Then put into a Frost less freezer. Key here is Frost less. Must be single layered on cardboard or paper plate or coffee filters. My best result has come from coffee filters due to the fact they are breathable. Leave ur bud in there for 25 days. On day 25 take out for one hour a day and put back in freezer. Do this till day thirty. On day thirty one jar and cure as u normally would. I promise u taste and smell is perfect. As I said it takes a while but it truly works. Good luck and if u want to discuss further pm me bro. Max Frost power og Medusa gamerstwin 36 TSTEW313 and many more have done it. Not for everyone but all agree it does what is promised.

Top Bottom