Need help deciding when to harvest!

• Thread starter Fluffybuds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Fluffybuds

Fluffybuds

Hi! My name is Marie. This is my first (successful) grow. I'm a medical and rec partaker and I love gardening, so this outdoor plant has been my project of love, and I want to make sure I harvest at the correct time. Previous grow I was forced to harvest early due to pests and other issues. This plant, I have managed to protect from pests and other outdoor grow problems.

I would love some advice from some of you!

Need help deciding when to harvest
Need help deciding when to harvest 2
Need help deciding when to harvest 3
JerryGarcia

JerryGarcia

You've got a while yet, Marie. See how your plant is still producing white pistils? That's an indication that the flowers are still growing/putting on weight. Wait a couple of weeks, and then post new pics. Oh, and do you have a jewelers loupe to check trichomes?

Fluffybuds

Fluffybuds

You've got a while yet, Marie. See how your plant is still producing white pistils? That's an indication that the flowers are still growing/putting on weight. Wait a couple of weeks, and then post new pics. Oh, and do you have a jewelers loupe to check trichomes?
Thank you for this

Thank you, Jerry! Yes. I do ...somewhere have a magnifier with 100x however I will order one immediately on Amazon rather than searching lol 😆 I agree. Too much white still need more amber and this is great news as she is now indoor and avoiding a huge snow storm...under adequate lighting and airflow. I expect to see a big increase in bud development, and I will post more pics! Thanks again, advice ALWAYS welcome and appreciated!!! 🌱🌳💚

Top Bottom