Need help determining how close to being able to harvest my autoflower

• Thread starter jc999
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

jc999

I do not know genetics, assuming it's autoflower seeing as how quickly it went through the stages. Only thing that has me second guessing myself is how long they've been in the flowering stage, if it was a true autoflower with decent genetics it should have been ready to harvest before now. Also, it's pistils seem to be very dark in some places and not so much in others.

J

jc999

I do not know genetics, assuming it's autoflower seeing as how quickly it went through the stages. Only thing that has me second guessing myself is how long they've been in the flowering stage, if it was a true autoflower with decent genetics it should have been ready to harvest before now. Also, it's pistils seem to be very dark in some places and not so much in others.
IMG 20230708 1909542
IMG 20230708 191142
IMG 20230708 191115
IMG 20230708 191220
IMG 20230708 191240

Porky1982

Porky1982

It's mainly sativa by the looks. Will need at least 12 to 13 weeks to flower properly but properly much more!

J

jc999

It's mainly sativa by the looks. Will need at least 12 to 13 weeks to flower properly but properly much more!
I believe it is sativa. So it's not an auto flowering plant? It seemed like it moved through its stages within a matter of weeks but I may be misremembering it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜…

J

jc999

Not ready dude.
๐Ÿ˜‚ So any idea why the pistils are so dark in certain spots? Or any idea (or guesstimate) how much longer till harvest for this one? I guess I thought it was an autoflowering plant. This is only my second season growing so I'm still new to it. ๐Ÿ˜…

GoldenDragondnw

GoldenDragondnw

Supporter
๐Ÿ˜‚ So any idea why the pistils are so dark in certain spots? Or any idea (or guesstimate) how much longer till harvest for this one? I guess I thought it was an autoflowering plant. This is only my second season growing so I'm still new to it. ๐Ÿ˜…
I'm a newbie myself. But it's not ready. Check your trichromes too. That'll tell you when it's ready to harvest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom