• Start date
  • Tagged users None
Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Need help diagnosing 10 days into flower
Need help diagnosing 10 days into flower 2

Jgutterud

Jgutterud

Yes more info but just looking at them they look like they are looking out either from over feeding or PH problems just look how purple your stems are when they do that man your in trouble I would flush and lower your lights to like 75 percent until you start seeing the top stems turning back to green good luck

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Yes more info but just looking at them they look like they are looking out either from over feeding or PH problems just look how purple your stems are when they do that man your in trouble I would flush and lower your lights to like 75 percent until you start seeing the top stems turning back to green good luck
I'm new to this so
My ph I usually keep between 5.8-6
I'm using emerald harvest nutrients wit power si silica
An sensi cal mag
Bud ignitor from advance
How many times should I give nutrients before giving a straight water ?
But it's really just that plant strain forum cookie my other plants don't loom like those

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

Note I've only been giving it 1ml per gallon of the sensi cal mag could I have a magnesium deficiency

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

starving plants...purpled woody stalks n stems..pH prob out of wack as well....and basically underfed....gl
FOE20
So should I feed wit nutes this time an what's the correct ph I here so many different answers I've been doing 5.8

RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

You can do that. Or you take some of your medium and put it in a cup of phd water and make a slurry then dip your ph meter in it. But if you do the run off way remember what you put in and if it’s different then what you put in let us know.

Peerpressure517

Peerpressure517

You can do that. Or you take some of your medium and put it in a cup of phd water and make a slurry then dip your ph meter in it. But if you do the run off way remember what you put in and if it’s different then what you put in let us know.
It was 6.0 when I phd it when it came out it was at 6.1

20210923 014419
20210923 014416
20210923 014414
20210923 014409
20210923 014406
RealizedReal000

RealizedReal000

If ph is ok then it’s likely root or nutrient related. It looks like it’s very hungry. Sorry it’s been so long replying. Don’t get much internet time with my job. How do they look now?

Anthem

Anthem

I have a cookies cross that leans towards this red stick-like behaviour. It likes a good amount of food, but with good runoff as it doesn't eat it.
Much of what you see is Mg related. I don't know what you are growing in, but 1ml of calmag per liter might be a bit more common. Per gallon is very low use of it.
Giving the Mg will help the P and so the plants can bush more. My cookies is a critical cross and never actually bushes out well, but will stretch out to produce some reasonable main heads on an open framed plant. I have not done it on it's own, but imagine a good amount of P would make it happy. Perhaps there is a cookies diary around to see if this is common.
This is your basic answer, but I do not believe once the plants starts looking like that it is an easy fix. I would lower the feed by about 40 to 50 percent percent. Turn the lights down 50 percent. Lower the humidity a good 5 to 6points and add about 8 mils of your cal mag of choice per gallon. I run a plant this is a constant hassle with that at transplant and transition. I have tried just Mag but it messes up the up take because calcium and magnesium have to be a correct ratio. Like 2 parts calcium for 1 part mag.

Top Bottom